do you have to watch the credits?

joab777

no u have to see it^^

WRONG!!!!! lol

Once the various ending videos stop and the true credits start to roll you are free to quit and reload the game via the xmb. Restarting the game is still a pain in the ass but it's still faster than watching the credits (that shit just keeps going....).

WRONG!!!!! lol

Once the various ending videos stop and the true credits start to roll you are free to quit and reload the game via the xmb. Restarting the game is still a pain in the ass but it's still faster than watching the credits (that shit just keeps going....).

Wish I had known that when going for the trophy. Oh well, I started and finished a 400 page book in between all of the credits.

Once the various ending videos stop and the true credits start to roll you are free to quit and reload the game via the xmb.

I can confirm this. I just got (G) All Endings five minutes ago. I quit out shortly after the broken glass sequence started on every ending and it worked fine.

I turned off my system during the credits and the epilogues that happened during that playthrough are NOT showing on my chapters list. Don't know if it will affect my All Endings trophy but I am guessing it's a good chance I will have to do them again.

I turned off my system during the credits and the epilogues that happened during that playthrough are NOT showing on my chapters list. Don't know if it will affect my All Endings trophy but I am guessing it's a good chance I will have to do them again.

If the epilogues aren't showing in your chapter list then I imagine you're gonna have to do them again.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...