• Yes. I have a PS3 Slim
    • Yes. I have a PS3 Phat
    • No. I have a PS3 Slim
    • No. I have a PS3 Phat

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it didnt really freeze. [spoiler=123]When I went to the Garage to pick up the car the Origami Killer had placed there for me (Ethan) i handed out the ticket to the guy who had been laying under the truck. The guy took the ticket and then he froze, but i could still move.

I could walk around and act, but he wouldnt move anymore. I had to quit to the Main Menu and reload, but the same thing happend again.

I then turned off my PS3 Slim and started it again after a while and then the guy would move and give me the keys to the car.

Something similar happened again later in the game, dont remember where or when though.

Edited by arafna

I have a "phat" ps3 and the game froze on me a few times but it wasn't too bad (like 2 times in a 9 hours playthrough). I was still able to get the platinum in 3 days.

But my friend got the game freeze like 5 times in an hour. Yesterday it froze during the while it was saving, his save became corrupted and he had to restart everything from scratch again. It's not a joke.

Mine has frozen 3 times. Once it just went black after I completed something and the cutscene didn't roll. I was able to pull up the XMB. The rest required a hard restart. I'm really concerned. My PS3 has been acting up in general lately and I don't want to have to buy a new one. For one I don't want to spend the money but mainly because I like having a backward compatible PS3 (80GB). It really makes me mad that Sony stopped making consoles with backward compatiblity.

im not getting freezes except for once when i 1st bought but that could of been as much my ps3, but this glitch started last night where certain button imputs wont work. like i cant walk as R2 wont work and had it several levels all while i was working on all endings. so reload samething or it fixes itself. sometimes have to quit game. I also had it woth R3 movement

I also had this glitch since working on all endings where the camera stops following so u havent a clue where u are.

I have a 60GB original console.

The game froze on me once while a chapter was loading towards the end of the game - I could access the pause menu and quit, but the screen went blank.. I went back to the previous chapter and tried altering the outcome, but the game froze no matter what. What fixed the issue for me was coming out of the game and deleting the 1.01 patch. Since then the game has worked as it should, with the exception of one audio glitch.

Got a 80GB phat.

Heavy Rain froze once so far, in four days of playing.

It froze at the very end of the chapter that was the last chapter of the demo. Everything locked up, I had to reset my PS3 to continue beyond that point.

Edited by Moving On
How did I not remember how many Gigs my PS3 has?