Rate the trophy difficulty...  

1,549 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.05

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what? I got the game since two weeks now...

Then you sir are either a liar, or have a leaked/pirate copy.

Official release dates:

Japan: 18th Feb

US: 23th Feb

Europe: 24th Feb

Austrailia: 25th Feb

Edited by Genryu

so what? I got the game since two weeks now...

or you, sir, dont know, that i'm a journalist and already got my promo from sony...

Doesn't journalism require a high standard of English? I dont mean to sound rude (heck mine is terrible at times), but as a journalist your posts just dont seem upto the standard I would have expected from someone in your occupation ("I got the game since two weeks now").

I'm sorry my intention isnt to start a flame war, its just that as a player who finds the difficulty polls a very useful tool for deciding my next game, it irks me when people either rate a game they haven't played, or one they haven't invested a great deal of time into.

If you are who you say you are, then why not create and post a trophy card? (Its easy and can be done here: PS3 Trophy Card Generator ) We will be able to see your trophy list, and I will glady swallow my words and appologise. However if your not, then please dont rate games you havent played, it just makes the poll inaccurate for us folk who find it helpful.

Anyway I wont make another post on the topic again (Unless I owe you an appology), as I said early my intention isnt to start a flame war.

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/FatSausage-PSN.png

i'm writing for a german website, so please excuse my non-perfect english ;)

as you can see.. i'm only missing seven trophies. if i had never played the game, i wouldn't post here. don't worry :)

Well I certainly feel like a fool now, I must be too untrusting. I'm really sorry for doubting you, I didnt realise English wasn't your first language (not that there was much wrong with it in the first place, as I said mine is terrible at times and its my first language lol).

Anyway I guess my lesson is not to run my mouth off in future, and once again I'm terribly sorry.

Edited by Genryu

i rate it 7..

it has a very good time consumption.. 8 to 10 hrs for full playthrough.. so you can be satisfied with everything in the game..

you will have to re-play some chapters (i think half of the chapters) to get the other trophies that are related to the chapter..

if you miss in one button.. it will really blow you off and have to go through the chapter again!!..

of course to get all endings will take some quality time too!..

you should have a good response.. :p

thats why i thought 7 would be suitable!

@jordan79

my first playthrough was about 8 hours. i think for one of the gold trophies you have to make a second playthrough. the cleaning up with the endings is very time consuming.. so i'd say about 20+ hours for platin.

@Rikuide_Furame

actually, i was complaining about glitched trophies. at the moment i have two trophies which dont unlock and i still don't know why.. maybe they will unlock in my second playthrough for the mentioned gold trophy.

i personally don't have problems with QTE's. so for me it's really just time consuming to get platin..

But i don't understand. How do you complete all the endings?

It is like 22 of them. You can't just complete the game 22 times.

nope, actually it is possible to get all endings with one save. game allows you to start from whatever chapter you choose and save your progress. you only need like 2-3 runs and the rest are just little adjustments you can do in few last chapters

ok....

1. yeah the store i work at breaks the release dates to get sales...ticks gamestop off madly lol

2. i give it a 4...maybe 5... not hard but time consuming is a yes

3.even though i had the game a few days early (not a month or anything crazy like that) i waited till yesterday to play it... the day before its release here in usa

just beat my first play through with 45%.. hopefully ill have more by tonight..

if anyone would add me and let me know what the ones i dont have yet are (after noon tomorrow) i would greatly appreciate it

psn- Angormatore

ok....

1. yeah the store i work at breaks the release dates to get sales...ticks gamestop off madly lol

2. i give it a 4...maybe 5... not hard but time consuming is a yes

3.even though i had the game a few days early (not a month or anything crazy like that) i waited till yesterday to play it... the day before its release here in usa

just beat my first play through with 45%.. hopefully ill have more by tonight..

if anyone would add me and let me know what the ones i dont have yet are (after noon tomorrow) i would greatly appreciate it

psn- Angormatore

Just check the trophy guide thread.. all the trophies are listed in order.

Can't wait to play Heavy Rain, seems to be a huge gaming experience and... an easy platinum I guess :)

I'm ok with the "time consuming" thing, my last platinum was Midnight Club LA and it requires something like 70h of play to get it. One other good point is that this game apparently does not require online trophies which are always painful to pick.

To flamers #1: I did'nt vote yet, I only vote when I get the platinum even if I have easy trophies left.

To flamers #2: I'm French, so pardon my poor English knowledge !