Heavy Rain coming to PS4 along with Beyond: Two Souls

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I was expecting a new game from QuanticDream... I have already played, had fun and loved both of those games as they deserve to be. However, I do not see myself purchasing them once again only for enhanced graphics - and incomplete trophy sets.

As much as I love Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls, I have better things to spend my money on. I can just replay them and actually go for the platinum.

Hmm. Never played Beyond: Two Souls but played Heavy Rain. Not really interested in buying Heavy Rain again. Unless there ends up a really good deal on the bundle I will probably skip HR.

Beyond Two Souls went on sale before in the store. Heavy Rain was never digital before until now. So there is a chance that there will be a special sell in the future for the bundles and individuals.

I am currently playing Heavy Rain for the first time on PS3 and will soon be starting Beyond two souls on the same system after I finish HR.

I am trying to keep the PS3 alive as I have not actually played many games on it, I like the idea of having the Vita, PS3 and PS4 all with games on them.

• 1 month later...

Yah, I have mixed feelings on this I love the games and am glad they are getting an upgrade. But man do I really want to see something new from them!

Heavy Rain was my first platinum but I've been slacking on my ending cleanup for beyond2souls. Likely have to restart as I cannot remember which endings I've already done.

• 2 weeks later...