MANFRED on Perfect Crime playthrough INFO

InSpiritOfBash

Just a heads up to others that are going to journey to the platinum on this game. I got the trophy for perfect crime even though I got caught be the police. I made sure I wiped down everything before they got there. Also the guide states things you need to wipe down, I didn't have the option to wipe down the counter Lauren was leaning on, but instead it was a ballerina music box. Also didn't have the option to wipe down the wind in the office. I wiped off Both Phones, the shoot glasses, the scotch bottle, the magnifying glass, the music box and the front door. I did not use the bathroom either. I recommend not using it because it will be less to wipe down. Hopefully this helps others in the future when going for the Perfect Crime Trophy.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey well ive just finished my playthrough for the perfect crime trophy and I can confirm that you can be caught by the police and still get trophy my platinum has just popped up for me as long as you clean the evidence before you get caught and you let all the main characters die, Lauren, Hassan,Kramer, Jayden & Maddison then your be fine as long as the Origami Killer walks free I even failed all the trials it don't matter about if Ethan manages to save Shaun as in the guide has mentioned as I didn't I still got trophy.:dance: