Things to do to keep ppl alive

InSpiritOfBash

Trying to gather information on who and how to keep them alive to earn the four heroes trophy. Which characters need to be alive and which situations should I avoid. Ive already earned all the trophies in the game besides the ending trophies and the four heroes and perfect crime. So following the guide is confusing me a bit. Any info that would help me out would be great. Till then I try my best to follow the guide. thnx guys

Trying to gather information on who and how to keep them alive to earn the four heroes trophy. Which characters need to be alive and which situations should I avoid. Ive already earned all the trophies in the game besides the ending trophies and the four heroes and perfect crime. So following the guide is confusing me a bit. Any info that would help me out would be great. Till then I try my best to follow the guide. thnx guys

All four main characters: Maddison, Shelby, Jayden, and Ethan have to be alive in order for it to unlock. Which situations are talking about if I can ask? :think: You have to get the Good ending with all four alive at the end before the credits roll.

im going for the four heroes trophy. then the perfect crime

Ethan must get the right address then, Jayden must live, but does not have to solve all the clues if he gets a call from Madison. Other than that, Shelby must also live up to the point of him fighting Jayden(you must choose to save him), then afterwards fight him off, then it will pop. :)