Four Heroes Question

matthado

This may possible be a very dumb question, however though on the guide it states in the Four Heroes trophy description, Ethan must not go to Jail. Does that mean he can get arrested but escape, or he can't get arrested at all? Sorry for the possible dumb question, I'm just a little confused.

• 5 months later...
This may possible be a very dumb question, however though on the guide it states in the Four Heroes trophy description, Ethan must not go to Jail. Does that mean he can get arrested but escape, or he can't get arrested at all? Sorry for the possible dumb question, I'm just a little confused.

you are not alone. im kinda lost on the trophy description as well. I want to earn the four heroes trophy then back track for perfect crime. im trying to figure out the guide. its a bit tedious if you have to follow the actual story trophy guide cause ive already completed the story and lost all my data.

He can get arrested but must escape.

As long as four people live at the end of the story you will get the trophy. I thought I wouldn't get mine since I accidentally got someone killed right at the end but it popped up. I had Ethan arrested as well so confirmed that it can work.

He can get arrested but must escape.

As long as four people live at the end of the story you will get the trophy. I thought I wouldn't get mine since I accidentally got someone killed right at the end but it popped up. I had Ethan arrested as well so confirmed that it can work.

im going back through and getting the four heroes and the perfect crime trophy. who needs the stay alive for the trophy exactly? Etahan Jayden and Madison and Origami killer right

im going back through and getting the four heroes and the perfect crime trophy. who needs the stay alive for the trophy exactly? Ethan Jayden and Madison and Origami killer right

Jayden was the only that died at the warehouse when I played and I still got the four heroes trophy.

Haven't gone for the perfect crime trophy yet but if you are going for that then I recommend following the trophy guide:

Heavy Rain Trophy Guide & Road Map

The guide for Perfect Crime is towards the bottom.

While on your attempt to escape the police, Ethan CANNOT go to Jail or else it voids it out. All four, including Shelby and Jayden, have to survive up to the final scene of the game.

thanks ill be next for me. im currently on the club chapter and cant get the guys attention to progress. I think its good girl.

Where you need to dance? You get on the table, dance a little, then go to the bathroom and get her to put on makeup, fix her clothes, go back to dancing on the table and make sure you get the combos correct, eventually the guard will come over and tell you he wants to talk to you.

Maddison can die in that chapter, however, if you are going for the chapter specific trophy, just strip one piece of clothing in the end, and it should unlock :)

Ahh i think that's what they meant yeah.

Easiest is to follow the guide where its unbutton her shirt and then select Lamp when it comes up as an option.

I just got mine a few minutes ago. I followed to guide basically:

- Ethan was arrest once, after cutting off a finger.

- I let the guy at the shop die, Lauren wasn't saved in the car, the guy that needed medicine I let die, Madison died in the house fire and Jayden on the conveyor belt. But I made sure Jayden solved the crime so he would be at the warehouse.

- Ethan cannot get arrested the second time at the hotel.

- Made sure 100% of the items touched in the store where cleared of finger prints (there is a list in the guide)

Umm I think that's all. I found the guide easy enough to follow for that trophy. If you need help with a specific part just let me know and I'll see if I can be of any help.

• Ethan was arrest once, after cutting off a finger.
  • I let the guy at the shop die, Lauren wasn't saved in the car, the guy that needed medicine I let die, Madison died in the house fire and Jayden on the conveyor belt. But I made sure Jayden solved the crime so he would be at the warehouse.
  • Ethan cannot get arrested the second time at the hotel.
  • Made sure 100% of the items touched in the store where cleared of finger prints (there is a list in the guide)

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Also fixed it to a list for you, good job. Sorry if I was here to provide any additional info, but it seems you have it under control :)

for all the endings I made a separate thread because the 5 ending set is missing one detail. Ethan has to be in prison. not sure if you guys noticed it. I figured it out last might going for the endings and it didn't give me HELPLESS.

For two endings really. You can also get a chapter specific trophy there as well!

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Also fixed it to a list for you, good job. Sorry if I was here to provide any additional info, but it seems you have it under control :)

Thanks for that :D I have a habit of just hitting quick reply so not formatting my posts properly

for all the endings I made a separate thread because the 5 ending set is missing one detail. Ethan has to be in prison. not sure if you guys noticed it. I figured it out last might going for the endings and it didn't give me HELPLESS.

I saw your thread. I'm yet to get through all the endings but will keep an eye on that thanks :D

You're welcome. :) Did you figure out how to get the other endings for you to work? :think: Also, did you manage to get the good ending, aka, the Four Heroes trophy? :think:

I got the Four Heroes trophy on my first play through :D I'm working towards the All Endings trophy now so just following the guide and hopefully will have that done today :)

Thnx its taking forever had to go all the way back to hassans shop.

The list below is what you should follow for "The Perfect Crime" (G) trophy.

• Ethan was arrest once, after cutting off a finger.
  • I let the guy at the shop die, Lauren wasn't saved in the car, the guy that needed medicine I let die, Madison died in the house fire and Jayden on the conveyor belt. But I made sure Jayden solved the crime so he would be at the warehouse.
  • Ethan cannot get arrested the second time at the hotel.
  • Made sure 100% of the items touched in the store where cleared of finger prints (there is a list in the guide)

Follow this, and you should get the trophy :)

I just got mine a few minutes ago. I followed to guide basically:

- Ethan was arrest once, after cutting off a finger.

- I let the guy at the shop die, Lauren wasn't saved in the car, the guy that needed medicine I let die, Madison died in the house fire and Jayden on the conveyor belt. But I made sure Jayden solved the crime so he would be at the warehouse.

- Ethan cannot get arrested the second time at the hotel.

- Made sure 100% of the items touched in the store where cleared of finger prints (there is a list in the guide)

Umm I think that's all. I found the guide easy enough to follow for that trophy. If you need help with a specific part just let me know and I'll see if I can be of any help.

Had an issue with Manfred shop. it wouldn't do anything with the window and I couldn't wipe no counter she was leaning on. I got caught by the cops. hopefully this doesnt screw me. if so ima be pissed