Replay Chapters..

LuNaatiiKzz

Greetings

Im currently on my mission to (P) this game. I actually gave up on this game due to the slow/boring beginning a while back. Now, my friend convinced me that I should have given it a chance and so I did. Before I continue, I just want to state out that Im a (P) Hunter (This will be my 16th if I succeed).

Now, Im aware that in most case you have to replay the same chapters to get the alternative trophy (For Ex: Golden Finger Vs. Butcher). Now heres my question.

If I were to re-play a chapter and NOT SAVE (It gives you an option on whether you want to save or not) will I still be able to get the trophy?..... For every re-play I do, Ive been choosing to SAVE and overwrite my existing file. So yeah, I would just want to confirm this.

Im currently on the part where I have to secretly release Ethan. But then I realized I missed the trophy (DETOX) because the only way to get this trophy is to not be caught (Ive replayed that chapter twice.. I escaped / I got caught = 2 Trophies).

Also. How close am I to the end? I really just want to rush to finish this and get it out of the way.

Thoughts: I have a feeling Shelby OR Blake are the killers..... Leaning more towards Blake.. JUST A THOUGHT DONT SPOIL IT FOR ME LOOL.

THANKS! Any Tips/Advice would be greatly appreciated

:lightsaber:

• 2 weeks later...

If you choose "Don't save" you can play chapters in succession and it will only track your current progression without overwriting any of your saved progress, if that makes sense. So if you have a chapter where you complete it and the trophy doesn't pop until a couple of chapters later, you can continue to play on your "don't save" track and it will eventually pop.