All endings = No trophy?

gregiorp

I've got all the epilogue's but the trophy didn't pop. Everything is on one save file and I even let the credits roll on each just to be sure. Also I've seen both parts of Heroine interview and book signing.

Here's all the ones I've gotten

Epilogue: News Report

Epilogue: Ethans Grave

Epilogue: A New Start

Epilogue: A New Life

Epilogue: Innocent

Epilogue: Dead Heroine

Epilogue: Heroine

Epilogue: Uploaded

Epilogue: Resignation

Epilogue: Case Closed

Epilogue: Origami's Grave

Epilogue: A Mothers Revenge

Epilogue: Unpunished

Epilogue: Origami Blues

Epilogue: Tears In The Rain

Epilogue: Helpless

Epilogue: Square One

Epilogue: Smoking Mirror

Edited by gregiorp
Added info

Mmm :think: I'm pretty sure you miss one thing... try to take your time to make a checklist of all endings and redo them following the guide:

Take note of both Heroine sequences.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/321/57.jpg All Endings (G)

See all endings

If you've followed the road map, you should have the endings that go along with Four Heroes, Trial Master, Nerd, and The Perfect Crime, and you'll have most recently done The Perfect Crime. To get the rest of the endings, you won't need to go any further back than On the Loose. The criteria for the remaining endings is as follows:

After completing "Perfect Crime", you will already have: (New Start, Dead Heroine, Uploaded, Unpunished)

For the following endings, do them in the order below. Don't jump ahead and do #4 before #2. Do them in sequence. Also, make sure that autosave is ON and you don't just jump around from chapter to chapter. You HAVE to play from the specified chapter through the rest of the game. If certain decisions aren't listed here, then consider them optional.

Ending 1 (New Life, Origami Grave, Case Closed):

• Go back to Killer's Place. Madison finds the address on the killer's laptop (password: Max if you don't remember). She has to survive and escape. She has to call either Ethan or Jayden.
  • During The Old Warehouse, Ethan saves Shaun. Madison warns Ethan. Jayden wins the fight on the conveyor belt and saves the OK when given the chance. The OK dies.

Ending 2 (Ethan's Grave, Heroine):

• Go back to The Old Warehouse. Madison gets arrested instead of warning Ethan. Jayden fails during the fight with the OK. Ethan gets killed by the police. This is the ending from "So Close...".

Ending 3 (Origami Blues, Smoking Mirror):

• Go back to The Rat. Ethan leaves instead of taking the poison. He also incorrectly guesses at the address of the warehouse where Shaun is.
  • Solving the Puzzle - Jayden gives up.
  • Killer's Place - Madison dies.

Ending 4 (Tears in The Rain): Killer's Place:

• After doing Ending #3, go back to Killer's Place. Have Madison escape, but she doesn't look at the laptop to find the address.

Ending 5 (Helpless, Square One, A Mother's Revenge):

• Go back to On the Loose. Ethan kisses and then forgives Madison. Ethan gets arrested.
  • Trapped - Shelby saves Lauren. See "Swimming Instructor".
  • Solving the Puzzle - Jayden gives up.
  • Killer's Place - Madison escapes, but doesn't find the address on the laptop.

Ending 6 (Innocent, Heroine, Resignation):

• Go back to Killer's Place. Madison gets the address from the laptop, escapes, but doesn't call either Ethan or Jayden. She has to go to the warehouse alone.
  • The Old Warehouse - Madison rescues Shaun. When given the opportunity, Madison saves the OK. The OK dies in the end.

Note: For Heroine to unlock, you have to see both Heroine sequences (the interview and the signing).

Edited by leptonic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I also didn't get this trophy after doing everything that the all endings trophy guide said. Then I went to heavy rain wikia and there I found that I'm missing the Unpunished ending. After I completed this ending the trophy popped when the credits started :) so if the trophy is not popping I recommend that you check if you have that ending or any other endings missing.

Heres the link to the wikia site: Endings - Heavy Rain Wiki - Characters, Origami Killer, Plot, Ethan Mars, and Mystery!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...