manfred fingerprint cleanup question.

bbrickson83

in the trophy guide it says there are two phones, two glasses, a bottle, ballerina, window in office and glass case laura leaned against and front door.

however i cant find any window in office that prompts me to clean or a glass case laura has leaned against.

do i have to leave andtell laura i have found everything before getting the ones m missing....or do i have to tilt my head in a special dirction for these prompts to show? what are the exact locations of hese two that i cant find before the police show.

lol i totally forgot about youtube. even though i use it frequently. haha. thanks.

now it still not giving me the prompt to get the on on the glass case. anyone haveing same issue?

is it ossible that she never touched it? maybe thats y its not prompting anything...

Edited by bbrickson83

now it still not giving me the prompt to get the on on the glass case. anyone having same issue?

is it possible that she never touched it? maybe thats y its not prompting anything...

Yes, that's completely possible. I never had to clean it in any of my playthroughs. I think it's a matter of how long you take up until that point. If you take a certain amount of time then she will touch it. I can't be certain tho.

well i can confirm for others if the prompt doesnt show up for glass case or any others, lauren simply hasnt touched it yet. my perfect crime trophy did surely pop. a way to know as well if you got them all is if you never get the scene of scott and lauren talking to the police explaining why he was there.

Edited by bbrickson83

• 2 months later...
I never got anymore prompts,so when I checked the cops turned up, so if I replay im screwed no nerd or perfect crime ??????????

If cops show you missed Perfect Crime. Nerd (You must be Jayden), so you're fine.

Redo Manfred's and get all the prints, don't touch his eyes, you can't clean those. And be quick, because if cops catch you, they'll be suspicious. Hope this helps. I got plat in 5 days count, so I know my way around still. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...