This game is so different to others!

arrow

In a way it kind of was when it first came out, but now we are getting a lot more point and click adventure games like Heavy Rain. They might not be as good in the story line or as dark as it, but the most recent one that comes to mind would be The Walking Dead.

Beyond looks like it could be great, I'm hoping it is and isn't just hype.

Heavy Rain was great, but it took a good while to really build up to it. the first few chapters were very dry. Especially the damn change the baby part.

Loved it when I finally finished it though.

Beyond looks like it could be great, I'm hoping it is and isn't just hype.

Heavy Rain was great, but it took a good while to really build up to it. the first few chapters were very dry. Especially the damn change the baby part.

Loved it when I finally finished it though.

All in all everyone is a critic, everyone has different tastes, there isn't pleasing everyone in the world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I honestly expected something a little different from Heavy Rain, it just shared too many story elements and plot points with David Cage's previous game: Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit. Not a bad thing, I loved Indigo Prophecy. I suppose I was just slightly let down by the lack of originality in his own follow-up release. Here's hoping Beyond: Two Souls will follow a different path.

yeah this is a great game, im suprised that there arent lots more games like this out there. The obvious one like this that is similiar is the walking dead (tell tale one, not the one just released based on the tv series) i have to say walking dead is better, although you feel part of the story in heavy rain, nothing will prepare you for the emotional rollercoaster of the walking dead!! if you love this then you have to try it!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...