Heavy Rain, better with Motion Controls?

MohawkJon_1311

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got Move but never played Heavy Rain with it. My buddy told me it's more fun with Move and he played it for a while on my ps3. He still thinks it's better with Move but I started it on ds3, I finished it on ds3. I enjoyed it enough and didn't care if I was able to get the maximum fun out of it. But if you want to believe my buddy, it's funnier when swinging sticks :)

i felt the move made the game a lot more engaging and i have played it on both. yes there is a bit of a learning curve but once you get it down it's a lot more fun to feel the game rather then just execute a bunch of QTEs with buttons.

I may try it on the second run through to clean up any trophies I miss the first time (i'm still on my first run, right after the Manfred scene) but I choose not to use the Move Controllers the first time because I have flashes of terror remembering how frustrating Okami was on the Wii. I know its a completely different console and everything, but in my mind executing the controls seems like it would have to be precise to meet some QTE requirements

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't played completely through with the PS-Move yet, however, I'm decently sure that I like it more than the regular controllers with this game's gameplay.

Sidenote: It appears that a lot of posters are under the assumption that because it is move compatible with the patch, that it isn't playable with the regular PS3 controller... You still have the option to play without the motion control.