Flash sale!

phisaki

Is this that game that makes you play using sixaxis motion controls and shit? Or can I use the buttons like a civilized human? If it's the former then I'm going to save my 80 cents to buy 2 or 3 gumballs from those machines at the convenience store.

You can play the whole thing (this and Shattered Spear) just using stick and buttons. It tries to get you to do motions with your controller but you can completely ignore them and it doesn't affect the gameplay.

You can play the whole thing (this and Shattered Spear) just using stick and buttons. It tries to get you to do motions with your controller but you can completely ignore them and it doesn't affect the gameplay.

Ah, cool. Thanks for the (incredibly) fast response. Think I'll use whatever funds I have left to pick up these two marvelous heaps of dung!

• 2 weeks later...
This game definitely wasn't good and in fact it was quite sloppy but it's not like it's some god awful piece of shit like lot of reviewers apparently made it out to be.

This genre just for some reason seems to garner hate. I take proper rail shooter over COD any day.

I don't usually play military shooters, but for a short and easy platinum, why not? Because I don't play military shooters, I enjoyed these 2, but I can see why they're not for everyone.

• 3 weeks later...