this game has poor controls, worst war game!

DENVER-15

this game was definitley made with the Move in mind, playing it with the Dualshock is very akward, and it kinda sucks you can't remap the buttons.

that being said though, it wasn't a big secret that this was bascially a Move title, so if you're playing it with the Dualshock, i'm not quite sure what you were expecting.

good thing that it seems, so far, to be a quick and easy plat....THEN it's off to e-bay lol.

I didn't go any further than the first mission with Bodycount. The controls felt awfully sluggish, and I was headshotting people I could only barely see in the distance using a shotgun. The whole game just felt like it was slapped together with duct tape lol

• 3 weeks later...
This game is not that bad really. Just get used too popping in and out of cover and get ur aim ready before you pop out and your gold. Instead of bitching about it learn how too play it.

all in all this game is terribly made but, the above is deff true lol its fairly simple as long as you do this, but as for a 6 hr plat um, if u can withstand such a shit game for that time in one sitting to do it in 6 hrs then your a beast cuz its a shit game lol, btw i played with the tv muted after the first 20 seconds of mission 1 suggest anyone else to do the same lol

Hi Everyone do not buy this!! worst war game ever controls bad lame all around! ill be posting mine on ebay now seller name shae3549 LOL cant believe how bad game play is :mad:

Dude spend some money on the move controllers.(LOL)

In fact , I'm using the ps3 rifle/gun and the game freaking rocks that way! It reminds me of the old days on the U.S, Army rifle range. The only thing missing is the recoil and the smell of gun power. Uhhhh, The smell of gunpower. Miss those days.

BTW, it's $19.99 right now practically everwhere.

Edited by AUGUSTUS007

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
all in all this game is terribly made but, the above is deff true lol its fairly simple as long as you do this, but as for a 6 hr plat um, if u can withstand such a shit game for that time in one sitting to do it in 6 hrs then your a beast cuz its a shit game lol, btw i played with the tv muted after the first 20 seconds of mission 1 suggest anyone else to do the same lol

hehe I did the same thing, had the TV muted and listened to music while playing :))) Was a good idea!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...