Playable with dualshock ???

marcloos81

Ok i saw that but i want 100% no if i can use a duallshock, because i will let it sent to me from the us and when its only for the move its for me noth worth to change the game becuase i live in europe.

Well in this thread the guy also says that he used a dualshock. http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/heavy-fire-afghanistan/135737-some-platinum-help.html

Also on the top of the box of the game it says "Playstation Move Compatible" meaning that you do not need the Move.

If you are still unsure, I have the game coming in the mail, so once I get (should be by the end of the week), I will confirm the above information (I only hace a dualshock controller, I don't have move)

Ok i saw that but i want 100% no if i can use a duallshock, because i will let it sent to me from the us and when its only for the move its for me noth worth to change the game becuase i live in europe.

Yes you can play with a normal dualshock 3 controller. Why would I say you could in the trophy guide if you couldn't? I see no reason to lie.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...