Rate the trophy difficulty...  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.45

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is really a 1.5 so I rounded up to a 2. Its a simple on-rails shooter. The only difference between rookie and veteran is the enemies are slightly more aggressive. It still only takes 1 shot to kill anyone and you can still blow up a tank with your pistol lol.

• 2 weeks later...
It still only takes 1 shot to kill anyone and you can still blow up a tank with your pistol lol.

lmao, the first time i encountered a tank i was searching all over the screen for an RPG or something. i thought i was screwed. i said f it and started shooting at it, i couldn't believe i took out a tank with about 3 clips from my pistol.

heavy fire my ass :rolleyes:

Voted a 2. This game is very easy to plat within 1-2 days. Chain C trophy may require a bit of effort though I managed to get Chain C trophy without really trying.

The only reason why this game is worth playing is because its a fast platinum. Otherwise, Heavy Fire is a terrible game with awful graphics, awkward aiming mechanics and horrible voice acting while lacking enough realism in combat warfare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gave it a 2. Had to restart a few times in the cave area and final area as well. Its probably because I didn't have all the upgrades and didn't know the areas. Once I had most of the upgrades this game became a cake walk. Oh, I highly recomend playing this game with the Ps3 rifle. That mad it a lot of fun! : )

Gave it a 2. Had to restart a few times in the cave area and final area as well. Its probably because I didn't have all the upgrades and didn't know the areas. Once I had most of the upgrades this game became a cake walk. Oh, I highly recomend playing this game with the Ps3 rifle. That mad it a lot of fun! : )

I agree, the PS move makes this game a blast.

This one gets a 2/10 from me. Don't even need to be skilled at shooters to beat this game. There were a couple of moments that were frustrating but once you figured out where the enemies were, it was a breeze. Definitely play this game with the Move if you can. Using the left analog stick to aim was not fun and took a little time to get used to.

• 3 weeks later...
2/10 from me. Like GAMERJET, I thought a few sections on the Veteran missions were pretty cheap and they took a few tries, but that annoyance aside, it was a quick and easy (P).

I voted a 2. Overall some parts on Veteran are cheap like the Aeliana and GAMERJET stated. :p It takes a little skill, but anyone can get this plat fairly quick. :D

Edited by Triace68
spelling

this game is shit, and all you people posting "it's so easy" can just go to hell, nothing of the sort

Dont hate on everyone else because you suck at it. The game is not hard at all and i can say that having used the dualshock too beat it. For someone with so many plats i thought youd be better at games!

I voted 3 to try and remain consistent with my voting in other games.

The hardest part was adjusting to aiming with the left stick on a Dualshock 3, once that improved, after lowering the aiming sensitivity, the game became a lot easier.

I don't see any replay value in this game, it may have for someone with Move, but I won't play it again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...