Hasbro Family Game Night

Will this game ever get cheaper???

DX01

Just wondering if this game will ever get cheaper on psn? 40 bucks sounds too expensive for this type of game. I saw a used hard disc version for xbox 360 for 20 bucks. Sooooo. What gives?:confused:

Agreed. I think I could buy the physical games themselves for less than the digital versions. I keep hoping for this one to drop, but it never does. Fingers crossed though, plus there's other games I can play while waiting.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My fear is I will wait for the price to drop to buy this game and it'll never happen so I finally give in and buy it, and then the next day it's on sale for $19.99. It happened to me with a Mini I bought once, it went from $4 down to $1 the very next day after I bought it. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

i know, that's something that bugs me about the PSN store, unlike retail games that drop in price as they get older, psn games don't, they seem to think because it's digital the price can stay the same permanently with the ocassional special offer here and there.

Oh and if anyone gets this don't expect to play online as it is completely 100% dead, which kind of means you can't plat it anymore as it has 1 online trophy

i know, that's something that bugs me about the PSN store, unlike retail games that drop in price as they get older, psn games don't, they seem to think because it's digital the price can stay the same permanently with the ocassional special offer here and there.

Oh and if anyone gets this don't expect to play online as it is completely 100% dead, which kind of means you can't plat it anymore as it has 1 online trophy

You can platinum it the online is very abandoned but there is still people playing the game online and if you boost it then it will be easier.

My fear is I will wait for the price to drop to buy this game and it'll never happen so I finally give in and buy it, and then the next day it's on sale for $19.99.

I usually think like you. You firstly wait, then tired of waiting, you buy it, and then in the next update, it goes on sale. I would be very mad if it happens to me somneday with any game.