Hasbro Family Game Night

customize my room HELP

how to customize my room everyone i select my room but nothing happen and then i change theme trophy don't pop either i know this is a simple question but system of this game really make me annoyed for example x is continue and circle is cancel but my console is HK version now for me sometimes x is continue but sometimes isn't :confused:

i won 50 connect4 games 20 battleship games i think thats enough for customize game room right? But my situation is this when i choose my room and select the box below THEME that stupid tomato will fly a circle and the box go in for one second but come out immediately! i can't change chairs or lamps or something else! is this a glitch:confused:

I played a few times battleship and got the trophies beginners luck, destroyed, Iron bottom sound and Make every shot count. Received items to change the room. chairs, lamps, the poster of mr potato...

Just go to 'my room', 'change room' and with the 'left and right' buttons you can choose your furnature and with 'up, down' buttons you can scroll the changeable furnature. after changing only one item I got the trophy.

Edited by ssjgojita

how to customize my room everyone i select my room but nothing happen and then i change theme trophy don't pop either i know this is a simple question but system of this game really make me annoyed for example x is continue and circle is cancel but my console is HK version now for me sometimes x is continue but sometimes isn't :confused:

Lol, I have a japanese ps3 console and I can't earn that godamned trophy I try but whatever I do doesn't work. Did you buy the US version of the game btw?

Lol, I have a japanese ps3 console and I can't earn that godamned trophy I try but whatever I do doesn't work. Did you buy the US version of the game btw?

i have the same question ,how to enter the MY ROOM and when i click X it doesn't work

my god somebody can help me? i am japanese PS3 version:confused:

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...