Hasbro Family Game Night

Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.30

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted a 2. You can use 2 controllers for pretty much everything and there is only 1 online trophy, however everytime i try and go online it says that the server isn't available which could hinder the platinum.

It may be a little time consuming but not at all difficult.

This bad boy gets a big "1" from me.

The online trophy only requires you to play one game online and the rest are self-boostable if you have two controllers. On top of that, the difficulty and amount of AI players can be adjusted on most games.

It may be a 1, but some of these games are still fun!

I would have like to modify Mr Potato Head though...

I voted a 2. You can use 2 controllers for pretty much everything and there is only 1 online trophy, however everytime i try and go online it says that the server isn't available which could hinder the platinum.

It may be a little time consuming but not at all difficult.

Be patient after a couple try, a quick game of battleship will do the trick, you don't even have to win.

Voted 1. Nothing difficult here. Connect 4 is a bit tricky against the AI, but everything else is a snap!

Not hard but a bit time consuming, playing 50 games is just long even if you setup custom games of bogles with 1 win and 30 secs timer.

I'll give it a 2, because I could of voted a 1 but took me a good hour to get the (G) Master of the Cards trophy in Sorry.

My reason.

The Wipeout card wouldn't show up & when it did, it only appear once. Overall a VERY easy (P). The downside about this game, is the price at the PSN store:(

Same for me. Worst part was I had to do it twice as the game froze during my first play though when I used the wipeout card.

I just got the Platinum this morning after only 3 days.

This is the easiest game I've managed to Platinum (and I'm not that skilled of a gamer). There are only two tricky trophies: Connect Four's Perfection trophy that requires you to beat the A.I. four consecutive times (got this on my third sit down attempt) and the Boggle one where you have to spell an eight-letter word... which doesn't show up all that often.

Everything else is a breeze and can be done with one or two controllers playing by yourself or boosting online with a buddy (the trophy guide on this site was GREAT, too!).

RATING: 2

Edited by Old_Snoova

Easiest plat ever but takes a lot of time and damn this game is boring :p used a "perfect game" tool for the 4 wins in a row against the CPU with connect4, was getting it on my nerves at that point :p

I already voted a 1, but because of those 4 wins i would rather vote it a 2.

Edited by enZiiime

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...