Hasbro Family Game Night

EA Shutting Down Online Server in April!

tincann

WOW! Thank you for the heads up! I am downloading onto my 2nd PS3 now just to play myself and tuck that trophy away. I was in no rush to platinum this game because it's so easy and I figured it would get platinum'd playing it with friends/family. Thanks again for the heads up. Another 20 days and I'd have been shit outta luck. Good thing for that Unachievable trophy thread! (This will be my first unobtainable platinum as well.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Are the servers shut down permanently?? This really pisses me off because i just bought this game a few days ago... This should be mentioned when purchasing from PS store. Thanks a lot EA!!!!!!!!

Damn! This blows! Hopefully by some miracle its not permanent

Unfortunetly it is permanent, I know EA's retail games have the 30 day Notice of Online shutting down on the back of thier boxes, it might be on thier digital games too, in the blue section before you put it in your cart. Its a $30 PSN game and for that price they should have a warning with it, but yea that sucks for you... As always when its EA, always look at different forums before purchasing one of thier turds

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...