Hasbro Family Game Night

Sorry Sliders Is...

pacman919

I agree.... It is a stupid concept! You get a (G) trophy for playing an hour of it though:thumbsup:

I cant believe scrabble & yhatzee have NO trophies:eek:

Kinda makes me wonder why they are on there....:think:

I wished there was some for Scrabble at least. I played a game for fun and made a word using all my tiles. That definitely should have been a trophy.

This must be the most accurate game in regards to sensing the analog movement because I will move it the same way and speed and my piece will either fly across the table, not even make it up the ramp, or go perfect in the center (assuming it doesn't randomly go to the side). The only reasonable explanation is that it is reading the minute differences and going off of that. It's amazing.

I wished there was some for Scrabble at least. I played a game for fun and made a word using all my tiles. That definitely should have been a trophy.

Yeah, I third the need for Scrabble & Yhatzee trophies. Could have converted the Full House gimme-gold into some meaningful trophies.

This must be the most accurate game in regards to sensing the analog movement because I will move it the same way and speed and my piece will either fly across the table, not even make it up the ramp, or go perfect in the center (assuming it doesn't randomly go to the side). The only reasonable explanation is that it is reading the minute differences and going off of that. It's amazing.

Yeah, it's really flakey. Seems to be a combination or speed and extent of movement, but maybe I'm just assuming a pattern where there is none. At any rate, I'm quite glad that is done. Not sure which I like least - Sliders or basic Sorry. That's the craziest assortment of card rules I've seen. Took a game just to get used to that alone: 4 goes backward? 11 is swap? 10 is 10 forward or 1 back? Guess I'm just too used to the traditional "Trouble" game or its variants (actually learned on an old Dutch game)

• 2 months later...