XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > H (PS3) > Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows - Part 1

Old 05-19-2011, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Hard challenge 2

Really? What an annoying challenge. Every other one is easy but this kills me. AHHHHHHHHHH
Any tips anyone? And is there a time limit of 15 minutes or did I just die
It's the only trophy (comprehensive showing) I need only 1 challenge AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ajgptm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Oh never mind
Didn't know alcohol would do the trick. I was fearless
As said in one of the threads use impendenta. Got it under 10 minutes.
ajgptm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Marijuana helps too! Bahaha! I just fucking pwned it! 5 stars! Got it in 6:30mins

I ignore blank friend requests, so please make sure you say why you're adding me!
Azaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

I struggled mightily with this one for a few goes until I got a strategy that worked. Got a 5-star with plenty to spare.

Initial three that you fight - just Stupefy them till dead

Next 5 (3 + 2 more spawn) around the first whomping willow - Confringo them

For the three that are behind the tree - stand to the right of the tree and Cunfund one to kill at least one of the others - they're a little hard to hit from there with confringo unless you go straight down the path but then there's a higher chance of dying. Just kill the remainder with Confringo.

For all remaining - hit them with Confringo. The b***h of this one is that there are so many guys who can knock you down and then you're usually screwed. Confringo one hit kills most of them so you can hit them before they knock you down. Do a nice steady pace, and once you're down at the bottom, try and get them on their own and then confringo them.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Can I run past the enemies and it still count? I accidentally passed one of them and noticed the others didn't spawn. But, not wanting to waste time, I turned back and killed him. I died shortly after. I should have just kept going to see...

I'm getting really annoyed with this challenge though. It's the LAST one I need to do... I thought I beat it but I didn't realize you had to run across that field and back up the other hill. I died trying to run back to cover...
jefxfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefxfree View Post
Can I run past the enemies and it still count? I accidentally passed one of them and noticed the others didn't spawn. But, not wanting to waste time, I turned back and killed him. I died shortly after. I should have just kept going to see...

I'm getting really annoyed with this challenge though. It's the LAST one I need to do... I thought I beat it but I didn't realize you had to run across that field and back up the other hill. I died trying to run back to cover...
Edit:

First simply running past them all DOES NOT work. I got to the end and nothing happened.

Secondly, It really is as simple as taking your time. I felt rushed for the first few times I tried it then was like eff it! I have 11 minutes to get through this. Let me just take my time and get it done. I went pretty slow and still made it in 6 minutes and 55 seconds.

There's a part where you have to pass two womping willows before you go down hill and across the field. After I cleared these enemies I just stood on the ledge overlooking the field and killed as many enemies as I could before making my way down. When I got to the bottom of the hill there were only 4 or 5 guys I had to kill which also made it a lot easier.
jefxfree is offline   Reply With Quote