Minimum Requirements for 5 stars rating in Flying Club

I have found out that the below numbers are the lowest possible score required to get 5 stars in the Flying Club (Possible Error of +/- 10).

1. Gryffindor Tryouts - 8520 (38 Gates)

2. Slytherin Match Practice - 9700 (45 Gates)

3. Gryffindor Practice - 8110 (37 Gates)

4. Hufflepuff Match Practice - 10620 (52 Gates)

5. Ravenclaw Match Practice - 8760 (45 Gates)

6. Quidditch vs Slytherin - 11110 (56 Gates)

7. Quidditch vs Hufflepuff - 8210 (37 Gates)

8. Quidditch vs Ravenclaw - 11500 (62 gates)

Now, assuming you achieve the 2000 points time bonus on every round (which is almost always), and don't miss a single gate (which will give you 30 points for each gate chain, multiply the number of gates in the round by 30), the maximum "GOOD" you can get in the round are as follows (Everything else has to be a GREAT):

1. Gryffindor Tryouts - 6 GOOD

2. Slytherin Match Practice - 8 GOOD

3. Gryffindor Practice - 11 GOOD

4. Hufflepuff Match Practice - 14 GOOD

5. Ravenclaw Match Practice - 26 GOOD

6. Quidditch vs Slytherin - 19 GOOD

7. Quidditch vs Hufflepuff - 9 GOOD

8. Quidditch vs Ravenclaw - 33 GOOD

So if you get a GOOD anymore than listed above, its time to restart. Oh, and again, this is assuming that you dont miss a single gate and get the 2000 Time Bonus.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

• 3 weeks later...

This is a great list. I went by another players scores to try and equal them, but this is definitely a better barometer to use. This is definitely the hardest part of this game with getting trophies. It was the last one for me before platinum. I highly recommend others who have yet to do this to use this list as a reference. It will definitely help.

Good job!

• 2 weeks later...

Great list, thanks! This is the only thing giving me trouble in the entire game.

I think I've done both the Ravenclaw Practice and the Ravenclaw Match dozens & dozens of times and I always seem to miss one along the way, destroying my chance at 5 stars. Does anyone else feel like Ginny is less reponsive than Harry or am I just trying to make excuses to myself??

One stupid trophy keeping me from the Plat :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Damn and i was happy i finished that stupid potions mixing, a few of them made me crazy already and now i have to do almost impossible flying stuff... pff, the game was piss easy but this is just too hard. Great list tho, altho i'm sure and cant get these scores.

Any other tips anyone? Pff would hate to quit on another 91% complete game.. :( .

Any other tips anyone? Pff would hate to quit on another 91% complete game.. :( .

Try them one at a time and start at the end. The first and third matches allow more mistakes than any other game, so they are the best way to start. Learn to identify a good vs. a great; and do two/three runs on each course to get a feel for the level. I got the 5 stars on most of them within those three first runs. After that I started counting.

Try them one at a time and start at the end. The first and third matches allow more mistakes than any other game, so they are the best way to start. Learn to identify a good vs. a great; and do two/three runs on each course to get a feel for the level. I got the 5 stars on most of them within those three first runs. After that I started counting.

k thx for the tip, will try...

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...