Could have been great......but it's only garbage

The story mode, while short, is fun. The locales are pretty cool, making the crest-searching fun. Even the dueling isn't too bad. Then comes in the potion-making and flying........which are so atrociously bad that it destroys the entire experience. Anyone who puts in enough time on those to get a platinum gets mad props. The controls, camera-work, and scoring system on the flying makes the levels virtually unplayable. The scoring system is so ridiculously random that one time I hit every star (and never saw a red one) and every dummy and got a 2/5 rating. I replayed the level, missed 3 stars and 4 dummies, and got 5/5. Faaaaaaaaaaaake. Anyhow I got all trophies except master flying and master potion-making........now it's time for this game's trip to the dumpster.

You aren't meant to hit the dummies!!! They slow you down!!!

I don't think what you say is bad at all, they are challenging not "unplayable". I never encountered any problems with the scoring. You get bonus points for getting lots of stars in a row, and for going right through the middle of the stars. This is what will be affecting your score each time. The only bad thing about this game is its length. The story is just too short ;)

• 5 months later...