Escaping the Bridge with Neville (Expert)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
OK sorry right after i posted i beat it first try stay dead middle of the bridge and shoot at his chest and dotn veer left or right

Just played the level for the first time and after about 10 tries was getting frustrated so came on here to seek help :p Read that and passed the level immediately after haha :D Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

This method doesn't work for me either. No matter what I try I cannot stay in the center of the bridge, and if I try to I die within 5 seconds of the scene starting.

I tried running opposite sides of where he was and shooting at chest and head area and got right to the end but then boom it fades out and restarts.

After several more tries I figured it out. Once you start shooting do not let go of the button until he automatically stops shooting. Let the spells aim go all the way as big as it will go, and aim for the neck area. Also, try to stay where you have a clear view of where he's at, and as soon as you can shoot again let it fly.

Edited by solo013

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This method doesn't work for me either. No matter what I try I cannot stay in the center of the bridge, and if I try to I die within 5 seconds of the scene starting.

I tried running opposite sides of where he was and shooting at chest and head area and got right to the end but then boom it fades out and restarts.

After several more tries I figured it out. Once you start shooting do not let go of the button until he automatically stops shooting. Let the spells aim go all the way as big as it will go, and aim for the neck area. Also, try to stay where you have a clear view of where he's at, and as soon as you can shoot again let it fly.

Thank you! Help alot

• 5 weeks later...

Just thought I'd add in how I did it, as I was stuck on this last night. No matter what I did, I was being caught randomly, but what ended up working was to shoot short bursts (didn't matter where) at the guy chasing you. As soon as you see him trip, let go of R1 (longer you hold, the less accurate), and wait until your spell has charged (the crosshair will shrink) and repeat. Doing this stopped the wizard ever getting a shot on me, meaning I was never stuck in those incredibly frustrating 'tripping animations' where you can't shoot back. Instead, that was happening to him :cool:

• 3 months later...

The following tactic worked for me:You do not have to get all of his health down,you only have to stall him until the bridge falls.Stay in the centre,when he gets close to grabbing you, unload into his upper body anywhere by holding r1 then the minute he stumbles let go of r1 (allowing your recticle to get smaller) and wait for him to get close again,unload again.Repeat that process a few times and your done.The only thing that makes you fall over is him shooting you.He cant do that while you're successfully shooting him and making him stumble.So focus on his movements as well as yours to keep him at bay.Hope this helps.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...