XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 01:01 AM   #11
brickarts295

So if i died will it save my defeats like the protego ones? or will i have to do it all over again ?
Old 07-14-2011, 01:06 AM   #12
GODCHILD1020

Send a message via AIM to GODCHILD1020 Send a message via MSN to GODCHILD1020

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Platinum Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoagie324 View Post
Thanks to everybody for the thank you's for the guide I figured since I did the guide for part one I'd make an effort to also have a guide for part 2, since Harry Potter is pretty much my favorite thing in the universe.

GODCHILD1020, if you so choose you and your friend can make life less busy since I already made a guide. However, multiple guides have happened before, and every guide I have used with your name on it has always been awesome and has helped quite a bit with nearly everything.
I know and I seen that you did the previous one. I might not do it and just send you the info I already have. I will have to check with the member I was doing the guide with first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickarts295 View Post
So if i died will it save my defeats like the protego ones? or will i have to do it all over again ?
Yes, they will still count. I died plenty of times in the same chapter and a few popped while in the same chapter I died in.

Old 07-14-2011, 03:51 AM   #13
Hoagie324

All right mate, that would be awesome. I'd really like my guide to be chosen and stuck, as I'm trying to improve my guide-making skills, plus I love Harry Potter. But I'll understand if not lol... guides are an awful lot of work.

You can add me for boosting, but please realize I get a lot of requests and boost quite a bit, so you most likely will be deleted in the long run.

NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS ACCEPTED!
Old 07-14-2011, 04:04 AM   #14
GODCHILD1020

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Platinum Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
All right mate, that would be awesome. I'd really like my guide to be chosen and stuck, as I'm trying to improve my guide-making skills, plus I love Harry Potter. But I'll understand if not lol... guides are an awful lot of work.
Sorry Hoagie, my partner still wanted to post it. I hope there is n bad blood between us. You can still improve you skills with my guide or you guide is chosen.

How every it goes, hoefully you and I can partner up and do the Lego Harry potter game years 5-7 together?

Old 07-14-2011, 04:31 AM   #15
Hoagie324

No hard feelings at all, m8. I understand how much work these guides are and to just ditch that would be ridiculous lol. That sounds like a plan, actually, I think that would be awesome. Just let me know, as I will most likely be getting that game day one!

You can add me for boosting, but please realize I get a lot of requests and boost quite a bit, so you most likely will be deleted in the long run.

Old 07-14-2011, 05:21 AM   #16
AndrewAnonymous

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   A+ Thread Award   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   I Beat the Staff!!!!

Quote:
No hard feelings at all, m8. I understand how much work these guides are and to just ditch that would be ridiculous lol. That sounds like a plan, actually, I think that would be awesome. Just let me know, as I will most likely be getting that game day one!
This is the main reason I wanted to post the guide. So I hope you understand Hoagie.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:26 AM   #17
Hoagie324

No problem at all, m8 By the way, the guide is looking awesome! So, to stay on topic... who's all going to see the movie tomorrow night at the midnight premiere? I am in all the way!

How is the guide helping everybody? I hope it helps with any problems

Old 07-14-2011, 05:27 AM   #18
Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Awesome banner and guide. I had a feeling you make the last game's guide when it released. Although I know God and Drew are also working on another version of the guide. Good luck to either.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:28 AM   #19
AndrewAnonymous

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   A+ Thread Award   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   I Beat the Staff!!!!

Quote:
No problem at all, m8 By the way, the guide is looking awesome! So, to stay on topic... who's all going to see the movie tomorrow night at the midnight premiere? I am in all the way!

How is the guide helping everybody? I hope it helps with any problems
I'm going to see it in IMAX tomorrow at midnight. I can't wait! /off topic.
Your guide is also very detailed Hoagie.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:51 AM   #20
GODCHILD1020

I'm going to see it this weekend. The game got me all hyped for the movie, which is a little odd.

Closed Thread