Worst Game Ever!

How can a company release such a poor game, its so boring. If you are a fan of harry potter like i am, read all the books, watch all the movies, what ever you do, DO NOT buy/rent this game. I didn't think it was possible but it has actually put me off harry potter a bit. Do yourself a favour and dont bother.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly if anything like the xbox version then he is absolutly right, wait and buy it for £5/$5 as it is not worth anything more, easy is almost like completing the game on hard, the aim for spells is shocking, and the general story line of the game is so badly thought out that my kids could of made a better game than what they did.

i have had this game since christmas, played the story 3 times, hated it each and every time, played all the challenges, hated them. The gameplay sucks, the AI sucks, the cover system doesnt work, the voice acting is terrible, the graphics are awful, its ridiculously boring and repeative.

i totally agree with you guys, i was excited to get this game but the amount of times ive throw my remote across the room cus this game is so ridiculously hard, How can you be expected to fend off like 10 death eathers at once and survive!

i quite enjoy the graphics (cut scenes mainly) But i agree this game could be a hell of alot better i just bought it cus im a huge potter fan, and i wanted the trophys luckily i got it for £24 pre owned rather than paying £40 for it full price not much of a saving but still a saving i guess :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahaha... Its not thattttt bad, I just hated the difficulty grinds........

Its a middle range game, straight forward crap, it should be expected really being made for a film release.... you should all know this by now lol

Just wait for it to come right down in price if your thinging about buying/rent maybe this game.

Roll on part 2 of the game hahaha :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am very disappointed by that game. This could have had so much potential, but the Cover-Shooter system didn't work out well, and there were other issues HPatDHp1 had. Bad AI, boring levels recycled over and over again, boring collectibles ... well this list could go on much longer, but to me, it's the worst thing that ever got it's way in my PS3 :)

• 4 weeks later...
I am very disappointed by that game. This could have had so much potential, but the Cover-Shooter system didn't work out well, and there were other issues HPatDHp1 had. Bad AI, boring levels recycled over and over again, boring collectibles ... well this list could go on much longer, but to me, it's the worst thing that ever got it's way in my PS3 :)

I have to agree, the biggest pile of shit, the last HP game wasn't bad, but this the amount of times I've lost my rag because of the AI, the ginger tosser always whining and they always stand in your way or walk infront of your shots, they only use two spells. When you level and says yours spells are stronger, great but so as theirs so what is the point.

I can hear EA now, ha ha ha I don't care if you don't like this game I have your money, and there's nothing you can do.

I say good job I only rented this game then and all future film games.

Edited by JPClyde

yep one of the shittiest games i have played would have been ok if you didn't have to beat it 3 times what a fucking stinker this was.

I actually enjoyed the other 2 on the 360 but this just plain stunk lol

They'd better change the next part or I'm not even going to waste my time, like I have with this one.

I've died more on easy than I did on hard with all the shit and glitches, no dodge like the enemy has, they can shoot through objects, the dementers are a pain sometimes taking forever to kill while your been shot to shit at by enemy wizards, on easy it feels like they're wearing extra armour at times, they run faster than your shots, it sometimes takes two shots with confringo to kill, maps are boring, you can't skip fmv's, the game is nothing like the film, I don't feel like I'm playing a wizard like the other HP games, how is it that there are more evil wizard the good....I could go on and on but that would be wasting more time.

Bottom line I'd rather play Hannah Montana multiple times than play this once.

Edited by JPClyde

Play X-blades, Damnation, or Leisure Suit Larry and then talk to me about worst game ever

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/23/Francofone.png

I've never played Leisure Suit Larry, but this game definitely ranks with Damnation (which I played at a friend's house). X-Blades looks like Mass Effect 2 next to this pile of crap.

This might be the worst PS3 game I've ever played. Like JP says, you don't die on Hard because of difficulty. You die because of cheap glitches, or because you don't know what the hell you're doing. Cover is a joke - it's far better not to go into cover, and just to dodge spells as best you can. I thought I was fighting a boss on one of the levels, since my attacks just knocked him down over and over. It turns out that he just can't be killed, for some absurd reason.

And what about the stock losers you're fighting? As far as I can tell, there are about three human enemies in the game (bum in old white coat, kid with glasses, and guy in long black robe). Oooh, and let's not forget the awesome power of one-hit kills spiders, and those awesome fairies.

is this game really that bad? Its £10 in a shop is it worth it?

The ONLY reason you should consider purchasing this game is if it's cheaper than renting. Even then, I question the value of a purchase.

Now, if you can borrow the game for FREE, then you may consider putting yourself through this tripe for an easy (but annoying) platinum.