Problem with 50 stealth stun

Hello. For more than pulse start with layer L1 very very close to the enemy, just falls to the ground but does not die, he gets up shortly afterwards. I'm playing the easy level and I can not do it. Only 1 in 10 dies and asíu is very difficult to get to 50. Thanks for your help:)

Hello. For more than pulse start with layer L1 very very close to the enemy, just falls to the ground but does not die, he gets up shortly afterwards. I'm playing the easy level and I can not do it. Only 1 in 10 dies and asíu is very difficult to get to 50. Thanks for your help:)

i done it on easy.

just get really close with the cloak on and they will die just keep trying.

I fail, I've done it 20 times a Death Eater and is still rising. I go with the coat, I go as much as possible, and let down L1. Am I right not?

EDIT: I'm desperate, I'm on the level of the ministry of magic, I've done over 20 morfagos different, with some up to 3 or 4 times and I can not kill them with protect. Any advice?

Edited by djronie

I wouldn't do the :l1: strategy. I found the best way was to get really close to them and just use stupefy. I tried the :l1: strategy and it wasn't working at all, so I tried the stupefy way and it was much easier.

Plus in the Ministry of Magic I noticed that there were a bunch of enemies in the hallways by themselves and when I did the stealth stun they would always respawn, so I kept on doing it until they stopped respawning. I usually killed about 7-10 enemies this way. I hope this helps.

I got this trophy early in the game...

There is a really easy spot to grind this out quickly.

On the Ministry of Magic level... after a couple missions it will say go find the Umbridge in the courtroom. On your way to the courtroom, you will come to a large circular room that is open in the middle. Kill everyone in the this room...

Now... Between each open area is a covered section to the next area (sort of like a Gizebo). In side each of these an enemy will keep re-appearing.

Just sneak up to him under your cape and get super close and then hold L1... Once he's dead just hide under your cape again.

You can stay in pretty much the same position as the wizard will keep popping up in the same spot.

If the wizard stops re-appearing just walk to the next covered walkway and repeat. Now just do it over and over again till you get your 50.

Hope this helps