Glitched game. How do I restart the game?

AnX

I've got the GOTY edition and got all the trophies for this DLC.

Then I started over to finish again the story to get 100% in the statistics but here comes my problems.

I defused the first bomb, get the "update" to detect the second one but I went through the wrong door, which was supposed to be closed. Now I can't go back and if I try to continue I reach a vent (it should be behind the sniper) but instead of reaching the room a see a black space where I fall down. I'm stucked in this area and can't proceed. Any solution or a way to restart the DLC?

I'm almost in the same situation of this guy. He only took another route but the falling part is the same. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZP7CMe9Lw4]Batman Arkham City: 'Harley Quinn's Revenge' Glitch! - YouTube[/ame]

I've never seen it before but maybe if you try to redownload the DLC it might work. I don't really know though. Just a thought. And it won't let me see the video just to let you know but I searched it on YouTube and saw it

Edited by 2555555555

I've read somewhere of someone (:)) who deleted the DLC and reinstalled and everything worked fine, but for some reason the GOTY edition has one data file and one save file.

I've also sent an email to the game support but they simply told me that their're sorry and can't be done anything. :mad:

Thinking of batman I thought that this was a perfect game, but reading around I found out that this DLC is realy buggy. I hope that in the end someone find a solution. It's not a big deal this bug, but I'd be glad to don't see it anymore.