Going to buy this tonight, but wondering how it works..

• 1 month later...
is it woth buying this dlc do i need to have nightwing too to get all trophies?

No, you do not need the Nightwing DLC for this. He's not in the story but Robin is. Even if you don't have the Robin DLC, I don't think you will need it. The Harley's Revenge DLC is fun and if you liked Arkham City overall, you might enjoy the DLC. Although I do think it's a little overpriced at $9.99.

• 2 years later...

This DLC is on sale for $2.50 in the NA store this week, so I'm definitely grabbing it.

I beat the main game three years ago and started a new game plus, which I only got half way through before moving on to other games.

My question is, can I play the Harley Quinn DLC in normal mode without messing with my progress in new game plus of the main game? -- just in case playing the DLC inspires me to finish my new game plus run. :D

This DLC is on sale for $2.50 in the NA store this week, so I'm definitely grabbing it.

I beat the main game three years ago and started a new game plus, which I only got half way through before moving on to other games.

My question is, can I play the Harley Quinn DLC in normal mode without messing with my progress in new game plus of the main game? -- just in case playing the DLC inspires me to finish my new game plus run. :D

Yes, the Harley Quinn DLC doesn't affect main game progress.