Rate the trophy difficulty.  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_gold_95.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 9.38

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

I can't lie to others. I have to vote this a 10 due to the fact that you have to get good at dodging 100% of the time during an Arcade run through which is hard enough on default settings already. Rising is the only mode that's easy about about the game.

There will only be a small handful to successfully 100% this game to their collection. If not none at all then.

I'll give it a 10, the one that makes this stand out as a 10 is to beat Arcade mode without dying. If you give this less than a 10 you're fooling yourself. :p

:rolleyes: We're all entitled to our own opinion. A 1cc of this game seems reasonable to accomplish IMO, and since it's the only really hard trophy, I rated it an 8. Maybe should have voted 9, but meh.

:rolleyes: We're all entitled to our own opinion. A 1cc of this game seems reasonable to accomplish IMO, and since it's the only really hard trophy, I rated it an 8. Maybe should have voted 9, but meh.

Whats a 1cc?

Also all a game really needs is one hard thing to put it at a 10, NGS2 just has one trophy. Vanquish 1 trophy, Wipeout HD one trophy. Lost Planet 2 one thing. Every hard game that has a 10 isn't hard all over it's one thing that seperates it and keeps most people from being able to attain it.

In this game its the going through Arcade without dying once, and yeah everyone has their opinion but if you say you rate it lower because it's only "one thing" then that goes for pretty much every hard game people play. =P

Edited by CogniVision

Whats a 1cc?

Also all a game really needs is one hard thing to put it at a 10, NGS2 just has one trophy. Vanquish 1 trophy, Wipeout HD one trophy. Lost Planet 2 one thing. Every hard game that has a 10 isn't hard all over it's one thing that seperates it and keeps most people from being able to attain it.

In this game its the going through Arcade without dying once, and yeah everyone has their opinion but if you say you rate it lower because it's only "one thing" then that goes for pretty much every hard game people play. =P

1cc= 1 credit clear.... I know, it's more than a 1cc, just was easier to abbreviate.

I can see what you mean, but I guess I'm just tired of people saying "zomg it's impossible!" once a game is released.... people will get better eventually, and the game won't seem so hard. Yeah, that trophy is damn hard and props to whoever can get it. I'll be going for it myself... eventually.

I thought that the # was based on the overall difficulty of the trophy list. If I am wrong and it is "how difficult it is to get 100%" then of course, it is a 9 or 10. Anyway I don't appreciate being chewed out for my opinion, is all. :whistle:

1cc= 1 credit clear.... I know, it's more than a 1cc, just was easier to abbreviate.

I can see what you mean, but I guess I'm just tired of people saying "zomg it's impossible!" once a game is released.... people will get better eventually, and the game won't seem so hard. Yeah, that trophy is damn hard and props to whoever can get it. I'll be going for it myself... eventually.

I thought that the # was based on the overall difficulty of the trophy list. If I am wrong and it is "how difficult it is to get 100%" then of course, it is a 9 or 10. Anyway I don't appreciate being chewed out for my opinion, is all. :whistle:

Dont want you to think I was chewing you out was just making a point about it. I see what you mean though for overall to get most the trophies or if its based on 100%.

It is based on how difficult it is to get the 100%.

Just as games with Platinums are based on getting the Platinum rather than 100% that can be affected by DLC trophies.

Anyway I'm sure you'll be one of the ones to 100% it you seem pretty dedicated to the game. I've been lazy and just holdin my spot on leaderboards, but i'll be startin to go for it now :D

It is based on how difficult it is to get the 100%.

Just as games with Platinums are based on getting the Platinum rather than 100% that can be affected by DLC trophies.

Anyway I'm sure you'll be one of the ones to 100% it you seem pretty dedicated to the game. I've been lazy and just holdin my spot on leaderboards, but i'll be startin to go for it now :D

Thanks for clearing that up. Should be a 9 or 10 then, for sure, because of that damn trophy.

I dunno if I will get 100%, I will do my best, but I will definitely be playing this game frequently because I am enjoying it so much. I'm actually glad that the gold trophy is so difficult to obtain, it really gives you a goal and a proper reward (unlike some other golds).

someone 100% the game a couple of days ago.

Source? The guy lion_magnus1988 has all but the online trophy.

edit: strange that he's not on the leaderboards either. I'm ranked 40-something and I only finished up until chapter 5, yet I didn't see his name above mine (where it theoretically should be).

Edited by Buster-K

Source? The guy lion_magnus1988 has all but the online trophy.

edit: strange that he's not on the leaderboards either. I'm ranked 40-something and I only finished up until chapter 5, yet I didn't see his name above mine (where it theoretically should be).

Because not dying has nothing to do with overall score or leaderboards. xD

You get leaderboards for score, not trophy. Last time i checked I was in the top 10 for Arcade Multiplayer, and you know how far I made it. It was as far as you.

Because not dying has nothing to do with overall score or leaderboards. xD

You get leaderboards for score, not trophy. Last time i checked I was in the top 10 for Arcade Multiplayer, and you know how far I made it. It was as far as you.

Meh, I guess I figured that he'd at least be visible on the boards somewhere, but he isn't. Feel free to point him out for me if you spot him. Oh and he got the online trophy, so I'm guessing he's one of the few if not the only one to get 100% so far on PS3.

BTW someone voted this a 5. :eek: :o

I don't think I can beat arcade let alone without dying lol 10!

Btw I wonder why I can get the 30 lives upgrade for Bahamut, I got all other upgrades but this one isn't even showing how many credits it's costs.

Edited by Dann92_

• 2 weeks later...

i voted 10.

I just got the last gold trophy with Sayuri :)

Total hours play: 42 hours 33mins

Like about an hour or so ago i die at stage 7 then gave it another shot and went pretty smoothly.

Good luck to the rest who is going for the gold. its pretty hard but with enough practice in rising mode with upgrades off, it shouldnt be that much of a trouble except the helicopter at the end lol. I was so nervous i nearly miss but thankfully i didnt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...