up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start

xBino

most of you are probably too young for this inside joke, but God did I hope the developer would have had a sense of humor.

shout out if you know what i'm talking about :applause:

LOL It unfortunately doesn't work - I tried :D

It would be awesome if entering that in caused the original to be unlocked or something.

LOL It unfortunately doesn't work - I tried :D

It would be awesome if entering that in caused the original to be unlocked or something.

unlocking the 8bit NES adaptation (or any other version) would have been epic, making it more than worth $14.99

30 1UPs wouldn't have been too shabby either :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh how I miss the good ol' Komani Kode/Cheat. Man when I discoreved that in Contra for the very first time I about shit my pants! LOL! There is a game out now though that does actually use this code for it, I can't remember which game though... I think it might be Shank. It's just used as a fun "Hat's off" to Konami :D

• 1 year later...
Oh how I miss the good ol' Komani Kode/Cheat. Man when I discoreved that in Contra for the very first time I about shit my pants! LOL! There is a game out now though that does actually use this code for it, I can't remember which game though... I think it might be Shank. It's just used as a fun "Hat's off" to Konami :D

I used to use this code on Ikari Warriors and Gradius on the original NES!!

Saw 2 actually has a trophy for entering this code, game is made by Konami

(B) OLD SCHOOL- Enter the Legendary Konami Code