Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-30-2011, 08:09 AM   #101
CogniVision
Banned

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorml007 View Post
whoah i just finished for the first time my arcade run and got the innate guerrilla warfare and definition of a warrior using sayuri. oohh man, i finished the game literally shaking, and right now im still shaking! don't know if i ever will join this 100% club, but i will try, in not leaving like this!!
Nice, so you got innate guerilla warfare without using the 2P controller. Did you avoid every single private or did you kill a few?
I do think it's glitched, but as long as the person doesn't die or continue and repeat the parts where Privates die from environments, the kills wont stack up enough to hit the 50.
I didn't really feel like doing even more runs to test it all though. Especially since I dont have Sayuri, so gettin hit from trying to avoid so many privates and losing my weapons just made it even more difficult to survive. And PSN and store having been down I couldn't grab her just to test if I wanted to. xD

Anyway if you could share it be helpful.
Did you ever hit Continues during Stage 6 the train stage. Did you chase after Leviathan close enough to where he was throwing and killing the Privates, or did you stay far back and wait for him to be out of range. In which you could then walk through and the privates would still be alive and you could avoid them.

Last edited by CogniVision; 05-30-2011 at 08:15 AM.
CogniVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:23 AM   #102
kyorml007

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CogniVision View Post
Anyway if you could share it be helpful.
Did you ever hit Continues during Stage 6 the train stage. Did you chase after Leviathan close enough to where he was throwing and killing the Privates, or did you stay far back and wait for him to be out of range. In which you could then walk through and the privates would still be alive and you could avoid them.
i'll try to respond to all of this.

i didn't continue until the first check point of level 8. in the leviathan's chase i killed a few privates, the ones standing in the floor, the ones on the ceiling i dodged em using the invencibility (press triangule) in a sense, is harder at least to me to just wait, there are some explosion that kill some guards, cortesy of leviathan, just be careful id doesn't hit you at all.

Thanks for the awesome signature Setsuna!
kyorml007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:25 AM   #103
kyorml007

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

hey, i noticed from your card CogniVision, that you already had the trophy. how did you managed to get it??

Thanks for the awesome signature Setsuna!
kyorml007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:12 AM   #104
CogniVision
Banned

How I got Guerilla Warfare?
Same as most, using the 2 controller Method. P1 remainds dead through the whole run until the final boss just to get on the helicopter.
That why no Private deaths or kills will tick onto P1. Any kills for P2 dont count against the trophy so you can just play through as P2.
Think you could do the same for definition of a warrior. I did that one normally though.

Your description gave me the answers I need. The fact you didn't hit a continue until Stage 8 shows you avoided enough Private deaths from repeating parts that not enough ticked.
I went through twice, first time not killing any privates at all basically, but got me hit a lot and I would continue a lot in parts of the games privates would die. That's probly what racked up the kill counter.
I dont know whether they meant that intentionally for Private deaths period to stack on the trophy or not, if so they should have put it in the description saying less than 50 Privates dead rather than telling you not to 'defeat' them, that's why I think it's a glitch rather than intentional. Who knows though maybe they just need to fire their description writer. xD

Least thanks to you now I know it's possible long as you dont repeat those parts. And good job on your run. Especially not hitting enough deaths for Continue while avoiding so many Privates.

Also if you could make it Stage 8 avoiding Privates before you hit a Continue then you can definitely get the no death run with a bit more practice, and without having to worry about avoiding Privates. Dont give up, you can hit that 100%.

Last edited by CogniVision; 06-01-2011 at 03:18 AM.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:23 PM   #105
Guykilt

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorml007 View Post
whoah i just finished for the first time my arcade run and got the innate guerrilla warfare and definition of a warrior using sayuri. oohh man, i finished the game literally shaking, and right now im still shaking! don't know if i ever will join this 100% club, but i will try, in not leaving like this!!
I find it hard to believe you got the innate guerilla warfare trophy with a normal run, as there are way over 50 privates over all the stages and its kinda hard to avoid them without killing them.

I got the trophy a while ago using the 2P method.

Guykilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #106
Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guykilt View Post
I find it hard to believe you got the innate guerilla warfare trophy with a normal run, as there are way over 50 privates over all the stages and its kinda hard to avoid them without killing them.

I got the trophy a while ago using the 2P method.
Yeah, that he seemed like full of Bullshit. Impossible and 2P method still hard to do too and is the best way to get the trophy.
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:19 PM   #107
CogniVision
Banned

lol seeing as you two bringing that up. It does seem pretty odd after all this time he still doesn't have the 100% even though he was able to get a trophy that the rest of us consider impossible and glitched.

He should have been able to breeze through I'll make them pay and Disposable Warrior with no problem.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #108
vitaboy

I don't understand the guide author (tuffmuff)'s logic putting this down as 8/10. You note your estimation, yet you only have the 3 easiest trophies, done over the course of about 2 days (probably just to say you played it/can get cred for the guide). How does tuffmuff have the right to speak on that? YOUR "estimation"?
Come on now.

I think if a guide author doesn't have 100% they must put down the average in the Difficulty Rating thread...here it's 9.5/10.
This is actually a genuine 9 or 10, fix the guide please.
vitaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #109
tuffmuff

Send a message via AIM to tuffmuff Send a message via MSN to tuffmuff

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaboy View Post
I don't understand the guide author (tuffmuff)'s logic putting this down as 8/10. You note your estimation, yet you only have the 3 easiest trophies, done over the course of about 2 days (probably just to say you played it/can get cred for the guide). How does tuffmuff have the right to speak on that? YOUR "estimation"?
Come on now.

I think if a guide author doesn't have 100% they must put down the average in the Difficulty Rating thread...here it's 9.5/10.
Calm down and keep your panties on. At the time there was no difficulty rating thread with enough posts to offer an appropriate average. I simply hadn't updated it. It will be updated now. Crisis solved.
tuffmuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:53 AM   #110
Zaze_the_beast

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaboy View Post
Come on now.

Are you sure the thingy was working right? I thought you had to have 50% to make a guide...(maybe I'm wrong, either way, I NO WANT NO TROUBLE! lol)
Love the game and will definitely get 100% when I have time to work on it. (hate trophies with a passion, but I would actually like to get these surprisingly)
Zaze_the_beast is offline   Reply With Quote