Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

boosting2.png 

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for someone preferably in my area (GMT -5:00) or with a good connection. I have unlocked 573 continues and have the DLC characters, so completing Arcade mode should be a non-issue. I just need someone who is willing to stick around so that we both can get World Peace. I already have all the Rising mode trophies, but I don't mind to make a run w/ you, mainly looking to get the arcade mode trophy though.

Feel free to add me, blank reqs ignored.

PSN: Buster-kun--

update: got the trophy :D thanks to a random guy.

The freezing thing only happens if you're the one hosting, btw. I managed a freeze-free playthrough twice with someone, we just waited for the save icon to disappear before doing anything in the menus. Worked like a charm.

Edited by Buster-K

Lookin for partners for this game. Not specifically for trophy hunting, just partners since it's not like this game will be a one run and complete =P

Tired of people online gettin their ass kicked, stealing my lives, gettin their ass kicked. And then disconnecting because they cant play anymore from their own fault, and dont want to wait. And all that time you spent playing and progress made goes for naught since the game will boot you out if your partner disconnects. :mad:

So looking for good partners who want to stick to it.

I'm located in California and have a good connection. 15mbps/5mbps

Mostly lookin for Arcade Mode would like to get that done first, but down for both Arcade and Rising co op.

Edited by CogniVision

Lookin for partners for this game. Not specifically for trophy hunting, just partners since it's not like this game will be a one run and complete =P

Tired of people online gettin their ass kicked, stealing my lives, gettin their ass kicked. And then disconnecting because they cant play anymore from their own fault, and dont want to wait. And all that time you spent playing and progress made goes for naught since the game will boot you out if your partner disconnects. :mad:

So looking for good partners who want to stick to it.

I'm located in California and have a good connection. 15mbps/5mbps

Mostly lookin for Arcade Mode would like to get that done first, but down for both Arcade and Rising co op.

I think I just found a great partner. :)

I'm not very good but you can add me if you just want to play for fun. Not worried about trophies much but if you're going for the complete all arcade levels let me know before hand as I might not have the time to take on such a task (to be honest I wouldn't be much help in arcade mode anyways :p)

I'm definitely looking for a solid partner to attempt online arcade runs through the game. I'm sure a few trial runs in rising mode will be needed to farm/gain CP and get a good vibe going. I use Krystal & Sayuri.

Please only serious players apply.

PSN: Akirakirimaru :dance:

looking for a partner for world peace... i'm not a beast but i think im good i don't have dlc char i'm using bahamut, i've done all level in rising except i couln't finish tiberius invictus battle (it's pretty hard alone) oh and i don't have 573 lives, i don't really understand how this is unlocked. add me if u want to try it with me my psn id is :hammered_guy just mention in the invite that it's for hard corps. oh and i have a bluetooth if it can helps

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys psn CoNDoR78. sorry this is the real psn, dont know if pple are having trouble finding me but this is it in cap. and lower case letters. still need help in killing less than 50 enemies, coop, and not picking up weapons. the killing 50 pple or less is impossible, very hard to do. need someone to just kill everything for me until each boss fight. also if u use the samuri girl and u still pick up a weapon mod do u still get the trophy even she does not use a gun. anyway hope to hear from somebody soon. eastern time also will help with what ever u guys need in this game or anything else that im might have in a game. thanks and hear from u guys soon.

• 1 month later...
If anyone still play feel free to add Aggroteck. So far I've not been able to find anyone online :c

I'll add you. Since you are from Netherlands, time zones won't be a problem. I'm new to the game and not very good, though.

If anyone else wants to add me, my PSN is

EdricGiantsbane

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Need a co op partner for the Arcade run. I have the 400+ continues, but I haven't played this game in a while so I might be a bit rusty (I did get all other trophies though, so I still kinda remember the game). Send me a message that says "hard corps boost" or something like that.

PSN: SuperNinjaSpy

I'm pretty sure there is little to no more people playing this game, so feel free to respond to this even if it is the middle of April. This trophy takes about 1 hour to get (I would know; I got a dc right in the middle of stage 8 for this...).

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody still play this? I need a partner for the World Peace trophy.

PSN ID: xneoangel

Update: NVM i completed it with a random stranger. Though i'm still willing to help so send me a PM if you wanna do a run on arcade mode.

Edited by xneoangel

• 2 months later...