Removed

zeociko

do you even have the trophy itself to be writting these tips to follow. So far only one person I see actually has the trophy and he's a lion too which puts myself who's also a lion to shame. :pout:

lion_magnus1988 is card

He doesn't need the trophy to offer advice on how to complete the stages/deal with bosses. Although having the trophy would certainly lend to his credibility.

Quite a task you've set for yourself here. I think this is kind of a waste of time (mainly yours) if you don't put up vids, no offense. Just put up tips like ducking in a corner vs Tiberius' first form, or the ceiling exploit vs Vitis Engine. For getting through the stages, post ways to get around certain parts more easily.

I can see why you'd recommend a turbo controller, for people who can't mash, but I've been using a Dualshock 3 and I've managed to get to the end of Stage 7. I own a SFIV pad and found it cumbersome to use for this game, mainly because I like the default shoulder button setup.

Anyway good luck finishing this write-up, and with the trophy as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Very cool, good job! Any tips you can share to avoid danger in some key parts (such as Leviathan chase - I think you can just stay back and take it slow though, haven't practiced that much).

I will resume this guide and playing Hard Corps when I hit Level 20, too much on my plate right now.

Yeah the Leviathan chase its just best if you stay back until his bombs are so far ahead of you they cant hit... other than that there really is no safe way to do it unless you got a level 3 Multi Shot, since that thing would be able to take out the bombs and enemies without a problem with the full range of arc from it's shots, or a level 3 laser that can target the enemies, but you gotta be close to Leviathan.

Edited by CogniVision

• 1 month later...
If you want to give up on this now and try again in the future, chances are you won't go back to it. Are you ready to beat the odds and debunk what the average player deems virtually impossible? Then cancel your preorders this month and any games planned, continue on and embark on this journey.

Too bad you didnt take your own advice to heart. This guide won't be updated anymore?

• 3 months later...
I feel like this thread should be closed honestly. It's been 6 months and no dice... :whistle:

Blaze in the future, feel free to let someone on the guide team know rather than just posting your opinion. Thanks.

Zeo, if you ever decide to finish this then PM a GT member and we'll reopen it.

• 10 months later...

This is interesting news! Wonder what you come up with for the guide. Good luck. If I can offer a little bit of advice, if you decide to make videos then don't kill the bosses straight away (at least not the ones where you need to have some pattern recognition) that way you can show novices where they should be standing at various points.