JAK-KRIEG

DLC: Harbour Master

Nd0GQQu.jpg

Thanks to Ashbo82 for the Banner

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 2
  • Offline trophies: 4: 0(B), 3(S), 1(G)
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: Depends on if you are the administrator of at least 10 towns, if you are then it will take 2-3 hours if not a lot longer.
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
  • Number of missable trophies: 0
  • Glitched trophies: 0
  • Do trophies stack? No
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies? No cheat codes

Trophy Guide:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1703/e82.jpg Everything's new! (S)

Build each new type of building in one game (Harbour Master)

Very simple trophy, just build one of each of the buildings. The buildings are as follows:

Big Shipyard - The big Shipyard will allow you to build any ship your heart desires.

Firehouse - The firehouse obviously works to prevent fire from from happening in the town in which you build it, which helps preventing a town falling in prosperity.

Poorhouse: This building will attract more settlers which is very good if you’re expanding your towns.

Brothel: If you build the brothel you will get attacked by pirates less.

Embassy - With the Embassy you can do business with a nation’s treasure Fleet, which can be very profitable indeed.

Large well - The large well works to prevent droughts in your towns, which is good if you’re working on getting a town prosperous.

Park - The park is very handy because it will increase your popularity in the towns you build it.

Statues - You will improve your town and make it more attractive to potential new settlers with this building.

Trees and Plants - You will improve your town and make it more attractive to potential new settlers with these plants and trees.

Pavement - You will improve your town by paving the streets.

Note: For some of the buildings like for example the Embassy you need to be the administrator of at least one town to be able to build it.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1703/faf.jpg Green Fingers (S)

Plant 100 trees and plants in one game (Harbour Master)

If you have enough gold you can just go crazy and plant all of them in 5 minutes in one town.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1703/aaa.jpg Red Light Tycoon (G)

Build 10 brothels in one game (Harbour Master)

For this trophy you need to be the administrator of at least 10 towns, you can’t just build all 10 brothels in one town.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1703/799.jpg Self Made (S)

Get 10 linier built in the shipyard (Harbour Master)

You will also need to have at least 10 towns under your command for this trophy because you have to build one in a different town every time, for it to count towards the trophy. You need to have have a popularity rating of 99% in the town you wish to build it in. Note: You will need to fully upgrade your shipyard before you can build the big shipyard.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
Replaced Banner

For "Everything's New", you only need the following:

Firehouse

Poorhouse

Brothel

Embassy

Large well

None of that other stuff is needed.

"Self Made" is either glitched or badly worded as I've built well over 15 Liners and no trophy. You also need to fully upgrade the Shipyard before the option to build Liners will appear.

For "Everything's New", you only need the following:

Firehouse

Poorhouse

Brothel

Embassy

Large well

None of that other stuff is needed.

"Self Made" is either glitched or badly worded as I've built well over 15 Liners and no trophy. You also need to fully upgrade the Shipyard before the option to build Liners will appear.

Hmm I had to build all of them to unlock the trophy :think:

I had no glitch with self made I don't know what that glitch is about. I'll edit the guide with the ship yard info thanks :)

• 3 years later...
You will also need to have at least 10 towns under your command for this trophy because you have to build one in a different town every time, for it to count towards the trophy.

I have got only 6 towns and got this trophy making liners for 5k guns.