Couple of Trophies Help

to get a dance combo you must press square four times in time with the background music (you can do this at any time) the combo is signified by either blue or pick swirls around the character! then immediatly do the stomp combo and the trophy will pop!

and for the first trophy you asked about, just press square in time with the music 20 times in a row!

yeah i got both of them right after you mentioned watching the bar at the top. now i just need to figure out which levels i need to co-op on. just to confirm, when i start a level i can have P2 enter in at anytime and leave or does P2 need to be in at the end?

thanks in advance. last trophy until plat

yes this method definately does work! I did this for the entire game but missed the first few levels! sometimes i even pressed R2 at the end of the game in one player by mistake but quickly got the other player to jump in before the end screen appeared! trophy popped after completing the game and redo-ing the first three levels!

Any advice on what race for Rapture! I cannot fot the life of me get it! its making me cr a little now!