Good Vibrations

I'm just wondering, I am wrapping the last 5 trophies till my (P), and I still need Good Vibrations, my question is, What are the vibrations in the levels?

Edit: I realised I didn't have the vibrate function on my controller turned on, I turned it on and got Good Vibrations after one Level! Only 2 Trophies till (P) now!

Edited by geroldhulahoop

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, i have worked it out! for anyone wondering (as there does not seem to be any explanation of this anywhere!) as you go round the level you want to find the vibrations in, keep pressing square in time with the music (you should be doing this anyway to pick up the notes a little easier).

As you go around doing this you will occassionaly feel a slight vibrating in the controller when you do it. if you can then this a vibrate spot.. sit still and keep doing it untill a load of notes pop out from the ground!

Level one is the best place for this as they are very eas to find! all three are after you go down the ice slide (this should narrow it down to about ten meters of penguin travel for you)!

[=

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I have vibration and still can't get.... I found two on first level but not third. I got at the end of level and a lil bit from ice slide as you jump onto platform. I found these by acciden bc controller didn't vibrate. Thnx

You're controller may have "Vibration", but sometimes you have to turn it on. Is it turned on when you go into options for your controller by pressing and holding the :ps: button?