Rate the trophy difficulty...  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.87

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 4 weeks later...
I am thinking of voting it a 2 but I won't yet because I only have half the trophies. Do you have to complete the game in Co-op or not?

Yes. But you can replay all missions alone, and just before the end pop in the 2nd controller. You even can do all missions in different order and still get trophie :) And that replay missions is needed anyway for all songs to level 7

Edited by LANGEFLAP-NL

• 2 weeks later...

Rated this a 3 because the game is long (54 levels), very redundant on the adventure levels and there's a lot of grinding at the end with maxing out all the songs.

Plus, Rapture trophy will require multiple attempts especially when you have to fill up the meter for each stunt for it to count.

This is an easy plat but only recommended for Happy Feet fans. The music in this game is very good and makes this lengthy game more bearable.

Rated this a 3 because the game is long (54 levels), very redundant on the adventure levels and there's a lot of grinding at the end with maxing out all the songs.

Plus, Rapture trophy will require multiple attempts especially when you have to fill up the meter for each stunt for it to count.

Oh yeah, someone with a great brain voted, that makes it damn hard does it? Game itself is an 1/10, no matter how much levels, they arent long at all

Collecting notes over and over is even easier than 1/10

Only rapture needs a bit of skill, but aint hard. Its the only trophy making it an 2/10

Some guys should not be able to vote whit reasons like that.......

Roughly how long does it take to Plat? 54 levels seems like a lot.

20 hours

• 2 weeks later...

I rated this a ten as it took way to much time!

I AM JOKING CALM DOWN! who the hell rated this an 8.. look at the results thats just stupid...... even if it is because of the time.... it doesnt even take that long... it took me around 10-14 hours max... just felt longer because it was a real grind! I do wish people would read the polling rules first though!

seriously though... I voted a 2... the only thing that made it a two was Rapture! this was tricky but after ten or so attempts i managed to get it!

Everything else is simple and straight forward, just a little boring... but wtf was I expecting from happy feet! its a 3-7 age game!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh yeah, someone with a great brain voted, that makes it damn hard does it? Game itself is an 1/10, no matter how much levels, they arent long at all

Collecting notes over and over is even easier than 1/10

Only rapture needs a bit of skill, but aint hard. Its the only trophy making it an 2/10

Some guys should not be able to vote whit reasons like that.......

Are you seriously insulting someone's intelligence because they voted one number higher than you? It's true, some people shouldn't be allowed to vote, but it's pretty clear some people shouldn't be allowed to post either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy Feet Two: The Videogame platinum difficulty- 2

Well, I'm halfway through Happy Feet 2 and I can already see what I'm dealing with here. (regarding platinum'dum) Got Rapture (hit every stunt hoop in a race) without even realizing it so I guess the only tough trophy left is finishing the game using the co-op trick. The game's getting boring fast but I'm diggin' the music.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm giving this a 5. I've been trying to get the rapture trophy for 7 hours straight now on level 9, but either is the game glitched, or this is INSANELY hard. I'm so pissed at this trophy right now....

Likewise. If it wasn't for Rapture then voting 1 would be over voting, but it is either glitched for me or just stupidly hard so it gets a 10 from me as it is stopping me get plat.

Not being stupid with that before people flame, I've platted some tough games, CoD Classic, Dead Space, BF3, found none as hard as this.

Edit: Finally got plat, tried a new technique, boost, jump, then rather than just tap, spam the hell out of the corrosponding hoop button, finally seemed to worked more consistently - my 10 still stands though, never been given so much grief over 1 trophy!

Edited by Coys-

Likewise. If it wasn't for Rapture then voting 1 would be over voting, but it is either glitched for me or just stupidly hard so it gets a 10 from me as it is stopping me get plat.

Not being stupid with that before people flame, I've platted some tough games, CoD Classic, Dead Space, BF3, found none as hard as this.

Edit: Finally got plat, tried a new technique, boost, jump, then rather than just tap, spam the hell out of the corrosponding hoop button, finally seemed to worked more consistently - my 10 still stands though, never been given so much grief over 1 trophy!

Don't think a 10 is deserving... That's WAY too much... Want a real 10? Try Lego Rock Band, with the 100% solo of The Final Countdown... Or any Rock Band 2/3 drum beats or trainers... Or gold starring 20 songs on Beatles Rock Band.

DJ Hero even has 5 starring all songs on Expert... There's tons of games with 1 trophy that will make obtaining the platinum near impossible...

If it was glitched, where no one can get it, I'd say your 10 is correct. But as proven, it's obtainable...

Also, IonStorm ended up getting the trophy and the plat.

Edited by HaoleDave

• 2 weeks later...

2 - Really nothing too hard here at all but I can see how Rapture can cause a few problems as I had to make about 10 runs before I nailed it but other than that, and as long as you follow the roadmap about the coop, this is a really easy and fairly short plat. The game is really the same over and over but with that said the music makes it fun and it is a nice change of pace.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...