I would like to say sorry, to everyone....

juzam666

today, I went to blockbuster, you see the location I went to.... they were going out of business. Everything was 60% off.

*sigh* :(

I.... I bought this game. :eek: I know, I know... but for $4.23 I couldnt pass it up... its $7 just to rent. It has a platinum. Please, guys and gals... Im asking from one trophy collector to another, forgive me.

Im sorry. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :D :D :D :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought following up my WipEout HD plat with Hannah Montana would be the greatest juxtaposition ever. If I recall correctly, you just got the Warhawk plat. If you get this to follow that up, that will absolutely be the greatest platinum juxtapostion of all time.

EDIT: Absolutely no forgiveness needed. It's your life and you're not hurting anybody, so what's there to apologize for.

Edited by Cauchy

You must bow down and beg for mercy!

In all seriousness though, as Cauchy said, no forgiveness is needed as you didn't do anything wrong. Everybody should be able to game the way they want to without having to fear backlash from the community.

And my goodness! If you earned the Warhawk plat, you deserve easy trophies for the rest of your life anyway...... :cool:

Edited by Pirate

You must bow down and be for mercy!

In all seriousness though, as Cauchy said, no forgiveness is not needed as you didn't do anything wrong. Everybody should be able to game the way they want to without having to fear backlash from the community.

And my goodness! If you earned the Warhawk plat, you deserve easy trophies for the rest of your life anyway...... :cool:

There are so many negatives here I got all confused :confused: Did this come out as a positive statement? ;)

i was just joking around about apologizing.

When I bought the game, the young girl at the counter was looking at me, then the game, then back at me.

I nodded and said, its not for me..... okay yes it is.

The guy beside me shook his head as bought wolfenstein.

:D classic.

HA! More power to you my friend. This post just made my day lol.

I try hard not to ruin my "Harder than Average" Platinum's with mediocre, everyone and their brother has'em, knock'em out in 2 hours, please god i'm NOT a Trophy whore style trophies...but... here comes the but, if you don't do the easy ones then you end up being left soo far behind in your "Trophy Whoringness" lol...

I mix them up too ... got Ski-Doo for $3.50 for example... was actually a very fun game.

yeah. 4.23 was insane. Cheaper than most psn games. :D

Also, that was the first time I ever saw that game, gamestop, EBs... anywhere. I guess its a tough find er somethin.

I offered to let a friend borrow it (whos also a trophy whore) he passed. :D

As soon as I get my PS3 fixed :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Im going to get that plat.

• 4 weeks later...
today, I went to blockbuster, you see the location I went to.... they were going out of business. Everything was 60% off.

*sigh* :(

I.... I bought this game. :eek: I know, I know... but for $4.23 I couldnt pass it up... its $7 just to rent. It has a platinum. Please, guys and gals... Im asking from one trophy collector to another, forgive me.

Im sorry. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :D :D :D :D

$4.23? I would have bought myself :eek:

Hey man... All good with me... I rented it (No Shame) and platinumed it. If you can buy it for $.23 then you got a better deal than me and like you said... you can always pass it on. I did the same thing with Ski-Doo... Bought it for 3.99, platinum'd it and gave it to a friend to keep.

Awesome in my book :)

$3.99?

You guys have to tell me where you buy this game cause its $16.99 :(