Should I get this?

If you're after the platinum only for the sake of it on your profile, get it. Only trophy whores want to plat a game like this. Ok, perhaps there's one person on the planet that bought this game, played it, platinumed it all for the sake of the Hanna Montana experience.

I'm sure that person regrets it in hindsight now though. :p Either way, buy it used for God's sake. That's my 2 cents.

If you're after the platinum only for the sake of it on your profile, get it. Only trophy whores want to plat a game like this. Ok, perhaps there's one person on the planet that bought this game, played it, platinumed it all for the sake of the Hanna Montana experience.

I'm sure that person regrets it in hindsight now though. :p Either way, buy it used for God's sake. That's my 2 cents.

So you think I should get it? and Id buy it used for sure. However there IS the problem that no one bought it new in the first place XD So you think I should get it?

Personally I see no shame in people playing any game they want if they think it may interest them, if people give you grief because you have an "easy game" on your profile then ignore them.

Ok thanks terminator. Ill take that into my buying equation. Good to know that theres some nice people out there.

If you're a Hanna Montana fan, by all means knock yourself out. My point was merely to say that most that play this title is purely for the platinum and nothing more. Doesn't phase me in either case so have at it and happy hunting. :)

Wasn't trying to come off mean by any means. Your post suggested debate, and I know there are far stronger opinions of this game than mine.

Edited by Cyanide Breath Mint

If you're a Hanna Montana fan, by all means knock yourself out. My point was merely to say that most that play this title is purely for the platinum and nothing more. Doesn't phase me in either case so have at it and happy hunting. :)

Wasn't trying to come off mean by any means. Your post suggested debate, and I know there are far stronger opinions of this game than mine.

no I wasnt saying you were mean at all. I simply said that to terminator because I meant you and him werent being extremely rude and stuff.I was actually saying you were being nice.

I've played my fair share of games that have been deemed "easy" or "kiddie friendly" but I've played them because they offered something that's not to be found elsewhere in my collection.

Well, clearly I'm not platinum hound, although I'm active on a site dedicated to trophies. I don't persecute or judge anyone, was more a mild warning to the OP that many others can and do. I agree though, ignoring them is best but not everyone has broad cyber shoulders.

no I wasnt saying you were mean at all. I simply said that to terminator because I meant you and him werent being extremely rude and stuff.I was actually saying you were being nice.

No, no, I assumed I hadn't when I saw your friend request come though, lol. :) Was just trying to clarify as it may have come off brash.

Unless you're a Hannah Montana you shouldn't buy it. Rent it instead, if you're looking for an easy plat. There's no point in spending money on that.

That's the best answer today, lol.

Unless you're a Hannah Montana you shouldn't buy it. Rent it instead, if you're looking for an easy plat. There's no point in spending money on that.

Hmm renting. It IS cheaper. Where could I rent it at? and would I be able to finish it before I had to return it?

Well, clearly I'm not platinum hound, although I'm active on a site dedicated to trophies. I don't persecute or judge anyone, was more a mild warning to the OP that many others can and do. I agree though, ignoring them is best but not everyone has broad cyber shoulders.

No, no, I assumed I hadn't when I saw your friend request come though, lol. :) Was just trying to clarify as it may have come off brash.

That's the best answer today, lol.

Lol about the friend request. And ya that is indeed a pretty good answer.

Where you rent it from depends entirely on where you live, if you live in the right parts of Europe then Lovefilm.com is the way to go but if you live in the US or Canada then Gamefly is where you go. I don't know where you rent games in other parts of the world.

Oh so you mean like sign up for an online renting thing ? I thought oy meant like redbox or blockbuster or something like that. How much is gamefly?

Edited by Vyrastas
Double post

Oh so you mean like sign up for an online renting thing ? I thought oy meant like redbox or blockbuster or something like that. How much is gamefly?

Video Games: Rent/Buy Wii U,Wii,PS3,PS Vita,PS2,Xbox,360,PSP,3DS,DS,GC,GBA Games: Download PC & Mac Games

No Gamefly in Canada, just gameaccess.ca

• 1 month later...
So, should I get this or should I have standards and not get it? Id like to know so please reply. Thanks. also you guys may debate about this game on this forum.

As many have said before me, this game is a VERY easy Platinum. I bought a used copy of the game from Gamestop, played it for a few hours, got my Plat., and returned it in the same day. Not worth owning in my opinion...no replay value. (No play value for that matter). I wonder if there will be a landfill full of these one day...

As many have said before me, this game is a VERY easy Platinum. I bought a used copy of the game from Gamestop, played it for a few hours, got my Plat., and returned it in the same day. Not worth owning in my opinion...no replay value. (No play value for that matter). I wonder if there will be a landfill full of these one day...

It's doubtful that there will be a landfill full of these games. Just like the Terminator game, trophy hunters keep it in demand.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...