Haters...

people often make jokes about having this platinum.. and what i say is that no matter how easy a game is they all take some form of work, some form of annoyance and/or some form of torture.

for me.. it was hard just to find a copy of this game in any store or rental place.. sadly i had to order it on amazon for 4.50$. ok.. so maybe that is make fun of able.... but i don't care who you are.. riding around the farm on blue jeans twenty times was a pain in the butt. hahahahahah

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
it's a good point really. does spending 5 hours of my life to get a platinum on this rubbish make me more or less sad than someone spending 100 hours getting the platinum on skyrim? much to ponder we have.

It's subjective. Skyrim's the first game I ever platinumed. I got all but one trophy naturally while playing and thought I might as well plat it even though trophies had never interested me before. When people see that on my list, it's likely they'll know I loved the game, whereas if they saw Hannah Montana they will know I bought it just for the plat and that trophies mean more to me than fun. On top of that, my workmates would never let me live it down. I get enough abuse about Up lol. I guess everyone has their own limit.

• 2 weeks later...
I always sigh' when I see it on someones list.

This is the part I don't understand: all of the judgement for the easy trophies. Hannah Montana, which I have yet to play, is not necessarily the easiest plat (probably Megamind) but easy enough, yet still everyone is either ashamed of playing it or blames it on being a trophy whore.

Why not just own up to it? Why let others judge you for wanting a plat? We take the time to write and read trophy guides, discuss glitches, and moan about everything under the sun except this game takes a lot of crap...and I don't understand.

If people want the easy plat, so what? Why is it any of your concern? Do people who judge others who have this feel threatened by that one plat? Sounds a tad like insecurity.

Anyway, someday I'll rent this, plat it, and not give a shit who looks at my list and sees this game. I won't care.

• 6 months later...

I've got this platinum and I don't care what other people think. Easy Platinum, has Hanna Montana who I personally think looked like this really hot girl in college, and its a decent little game thats not crappy in design like LSL? I'll take it!

People are just hatin' on it cuz its Hanna Montana. Whatever ppl.

Next platinum goal, iCarly!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have little shame in trophy hunting - there's almost no game I won't play for trophies. However... I don't know why, but I won't play this one. There's just something about Miley Cyrus that screams desperation. I won't play because I can't stand the idea that she will ever profit from me or get me to cave in to her flagrant cries for attention.

It's a fairly ridiculous line to draw in the sand. I mean, I did play the SpongeBob game. Still... it's a line I just can't cross.

• 1 month later...

Personally, I will never play this game just because I'm not interested. But I also won't judge other people who have played this. I mean, there are some people who may be truly interested in this and enjoyed playing this, so I don't judge them for that. But also, having a plat for this game doesn't impress me at all either.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...