Did anyone rent this JUST for the easy platinum?

Im thinking about it, but I only have 6 so far, I want impressive platinums you know. this platinum is excusable when I have like 20 but all i gots right now is uncharted, killzone 2, godfather 2, sonic collection, bioshock and legends of wrestlemania.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll freely admit that I rented this game just for the easy trophies. The vast majority of my friends list know about it, and we've had some really funny conversations as a result. :D

If people look at my platinum list and pass judgment on me for having a Hannah Montana platinum, that's fine with me. That type of behavior really just stems from jealousy...they just wish they could do the same without fear of reprisal from their "friends".

I really like how I got my Wipeout platinum between this game and Trivial Pursuit, the second easiest game to plat next to Hannah. :p

Dude do you actually have the street fighter 4 platinum? how the fuck did you do it? I dont care if I need a bot to do this, I WANNA KNOW.

• 2 weeks later...
Im thinking about it, but I only have 6 so far, I want impressive platinums you know. this platinum is excusable when I have like 20 but all i gots right now is uncharted, killzone 2, godfather 2, sonic collection, bioshock and legends of wrestlemania.

Those are some pretty easy platinums if you are going for impressive platinums. Go get Mirrors Edge, W@W, and Wipeout and then Hannah Montana may be a little bit more acceptable.

That type of behavior really just stems from jealousy...they just wish they could do the same without fear of reprisal from their "friends".

I couldnt care less what people thought when they look at my trophy collection. I would just be ashamed everytime I saw it in my trophy collection. I also wouldnt waste time renting a game that I know I wont enjoy

There is nothing easy about the KZ2 platinum. You'll see when you get to about Wednesday or Thursday of going for Valor Grand Cross and wanting to just stop playing already, but you can't because you have to keep pulling points in to make 1%.

I guess that is the one exception on his list. I actually still have to beat radec on elite before I start the online. I only tried for about 30 minutes but I dont think it will take me that long to beat. However I dont think I will get the online ones for a long time. I just dont have that much time to play games let alone to play one game. Will probably end up getting everything but the 1% and maybe the 3%

• 3 weeks later...

Playing this game only for trophies is pretty fucking sad....What happened to the days people were playing games for fun? I love trophies, don't get me wrong, but playing a crappy game for trophies is just wrong....

And if I catch you with this game's platinum, they'll be no excuses, I'll think you're a loser...