Rate the trophy difficulty.  

405 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.36

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45
Updated average.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game took about 4-5 hours to platinum. I didn't have to redo any of the songs and it only took one playthrough to get them all (I did have to go back and purchase 20 more items of clothing to get the trophy for buying 100 articles of clothing.) I had to play the ball throw game three times before getting the trophy for that one. The game wasn't horrible. It was like watching a really cheesy love story type movie. Exactly what you would expect from Hanna Montana.

If you're a trophy whore like me, rent this and get em all in 4-5 hours. EASY!!!

Does it require a second controller or online connection to Platinum this? Sorry but I've not seen a trophy list here (or I could be blind!).

I'll have an excuse to play this since technically, I'm still a teenager and teenagers love Hannah Montana. 8D

You need 4 controllers for plat....

You need 4 controllers for plat....

Fuck it then, I'm out of here.

no kidding who actually has four controllers i have two and i had to buy that for monster and aliens and the sega game so basically i am going to spend like 170 to platnium this 2 controllers and the game

Wait, what? You only need two controllers:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/hannah-montana-movie/10183-platinum-club-2.html#post119980

• 2 weeks later...
can some one clear up the 4 controllers thing

Can be done with 2 controllers. If you have 4 (including guitars and drums), activate them during the horse race and hit X on every one of them. If you have two controllers, hit X in the horse race on both of those and then hold the PS button on one of them and switch it to controller 3. Hit X. Do the same to the other controller, but switch it to 4.

Finish the race and you'll get the trophy.

can some one clear up the 4 controllers thing

In the horse-riding/water-gun mini-game at the fair you have to play with four friends for the associated trophy to unlock (forgot the name). Normally, these four friends would each have their own controller and enter the game by hitting X. However, if you have just one other controller, you can enter as the second player, then reassign the controller to port 3 and enter as the third and finally do the same for the fourth. Beat the mini-game with the first controller and you'll get the trophy. You can't do this trick with just one controller because if you try to reassign the first controller the game will automatically pause and give you an error message that the first controller has been disconnected.

Thank you for looking out for us!
No problem. :cool:

I gave it a 1, & if you get ragged on for having it say you have a daughter ( I do ) or it was your girls idea. ps i think you can use 1 controller just change the #.

Nah, you need two. Most games, and I doubt this one is an exception, will pause if the Player 1 controller is removed, and will only unpause once the Player 1 controller is back and the person using it presses Start. So you need two controllers: one for Player 1 and a second for players 2-4.

Definetly a 1. I only got one "LOL" for playing it too. Probably cause I'm a girl I can get away with a little better. Really if you're all that concered about being embarrased just play while offline and once platinumed log in and synch trophies. Sure people will still see when they compare trophies, but at least they won't see you playing for a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...