Recruiting in Clash of Clans =D

Lyrikk

Firstly, sorry if this isn't the appropriate area to put a thread like this but there is hardly any stickies in this area of the forum so I dunno haha, anyways...

Me and 5 other friends I know irl started a clan recently after leaving an existing one.

We are looking for anyone to come and start having the member numbers rise up, right now we are just wanted to start Wars which needs at least 10 and we just have the 6 of us for now. I'm advertising in the Global chat in the game but I hardly get people that actually stay for more then 5 minutes lol, no patience. So I thought I'd try on the site I have been visiting everyday since 2008 :p

The goals we are trying to meet are very simple in the clan, we are just a relaxed clan we aren't aiming to shove requirements down anyone's throats like some other clans I've seen. The only thing we ask is that your active enough to put in your 2 attacks in wars when we can start wars everytime so the other clan doesn't have an advantage in that way and just try your best kinda thing.

Its 300 donations to get your Elder status (easy enough to achieve when there is a decent amount of people in the clan) and just donate as much as you can without crippling your Elixir obviously lol. Don't make yourself feel like you have to every time you see a Request but if you can spare throw some troops their way.

Just be a teamplayer and decently active, that's it haha.

Search for the Clan Name:

Taco Tuesday

Hope to see some of you there and hoping to make a decent clan to play with! :dance:

EDIT:

I merged my clan with the PS3T clan so don't bother with mine lol.

Edited by Lyrikk