Android Games Achievements

GiGGi1975

Do you guys play games on Android for Achievements or do you play any game just for the fun of it?

I have started to play for achievements (and the gratification of it, like for PS3), as often there are many "versions" of the same game/genre so I look for the ones with achievements, unless the game is really great by itself, so I play it anyway.

In general I like the idea to store your progress somewhere (locally or on the internet), so even if you have to uninstall the app or wipe the device, you don't have to start from scratch every time. In this sense, the cloud save option that some games use is just great (so you can play across devices!).

Unfortunately there is no app that collects your progress/stats on all games achievements, like iOS Gamecenter, but you can check the progress only inside each single game.

Please post here if you know any, but right know there is none that I know of.

• 2 weeks later...

IN the latest I/O event, Google just announced the new Play Games features, including the player profile...

and achievements now have an XP score associated, so the player levels up accordingly to its XP amount.

I am currently level 20 apparently!

UPDATE: with the v2.0 of the app I can now see the XP details and level, despite having over 1.400.000 XP I'm stuck at level 20... I guess the XP needed to level up is quite high going forward

Edited by GiGGi1975

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
IN the latest I/O event, Google just announced the new Play Games features, including the player profile...

and achievements now have an XP score associated, so the player levels up accordingly to its XP amount.

I am currently level 20 apparently!

UPDATE: with the v2.0 of the app I can now see the XP details and level, despite having over 1.400.000 XP I'm stuck at level 20... I guess the XP needed to level up is quite high going forward

I think level 20 is the limit. Quite dumb if you ask me, reaching it is easy.

Yes I checked back on other forums and lv 20 is the cap for now...

I am at over 2,2 million XP points but the level is still 20 and the progress bar is gone, so they should cap it at least at 99 I think, with the XP required to level up increasing with the level.

Besides they should add a trophy count too, as XP for trophies is definitely attributed without a logic: some games have 500 XP for every trophy, some others start from 5.000 XP up to 20.000 XP...

Edited by GiGGi1975

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I got a shitload of achievements from Cut the Rope and Temple Run 2 just for starting them up and signing in to Google because I'd devoted a lot of time to them before the Google Play achievements came in.

Try PBA Challenge. Over 100 Achievements for you to get.

As for me, i'm a Lvl.15 Android player, but hell that's the last thing that's gets my attention right now