Do you own a tablet?

John Reese

Tablet  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Tablet

• Yes
    • No

I have a nexus 7, which I literally only use to read manga. I only bought it because of the size which is perfect for manga. Considering a volume of manga costs $10 and the tablet cost me $250, and I get all the manga on the tablet for free, I saved a few hundred dollars.

inb4 read manga on the computer #wasteofmoney

Nah bruh, you right. It's the perfect size! I do the exact same thing lol.

I do have an iPad 3 that I got as a graduation gift from my parents (they intended that I use it for school) but I hardly use it for much now. Just watch Youtube and Anime on it. I'd like the get a Surface Pro because then I could play full games like Civ 5 on it, but that's more like a computer than a tablet. :p

• 2 weeks later...

I own 2 tablets (one mostly used by my gf, though):

- Asus Transformer Pad TF300T (10,1')

- Google Nexus 7 2013 (7')

The first one was great value for money, with quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM and good performances overall for less than 300 euro, even though my gf managed to overcharge it with browsers windows open that kill the performance (I tried to explain that it's meant to be used with apps, not browsers like laptops).

The second one is the top notch for 7' tablets, amazing screen and hardware and Android "native" versions always updated. It's the one I use daily while I travel for work (mainly social, internet and gaming)

• 2 weeks later...

My Mom has an iPad, I use it once in a blue moon. Trying to talk her into getting something better though. Apple products are just so incompatible with everything. She always complains about not having simple features like a USB port...but she won't switch until something happens to the iPad.

Currently have a Galaxy Note 10.1 and I have had I think 4 tabs before this one. I take lots of notes at my work and do a lot of drawings and presenations for clients as well so having the pen is super convenient. Saves me from having to have paper with me all the time. While still not a 100% replacement for a computer, I use a tablet waaaaaayyy more then my laptop nowadays.

• 5 weeks later...