What Phone/Smartphone do you own?

John Reese

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

APPLE MASTER RACE Y'ALL; it's an iPhone 5.

I don't care about phone personalization, so Android doesn't appeal really appeal to me. Plus the whole iCloud thing pushes stuff between my phone and Macbook

I can make my phone and tablet do it, and when they do it, they exchange information.

Suck it, iOS.

I can make my phone and tablet do it, and when they do it, they exchange information.

Suck it, iOS.

Dropbox yo. My favorite thing ever. Works on basically any platform you want it on and lets you get at stuff super easy. :p I'm guessing that's what you use?

Edited by Gage

Suck it, iOS.

http://i.imgur.com/3bG0fwH.jpg?1

What she said.

Dropbox yo. My favorite thing ever. Works on basically any platform you want it on and lets you get at stuff super easy. :p I'm guessing that's what you use?

But my expensive laptop works with my overpriced phone therefore better :p /s

To be honest I hate the whole phone debate people get into.

I recently just got an iPhone 5... Before that I was using this:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/IagAAOxy7odR1Ky6/$T2eC16NHJGQFFh5IKHDRBR1Ky6KC+!~~60_35.JPG

I would not wish this phone on my worst enemy. Because of this phone and being use to having it, I rarely respond to texts. I just read them and set the phone down... drives people crazy.

I've got a Nokia Lumia 925. Windows Phone Minority, Yo!

In reality I got it because Nokia's cameras are top notch with tons of photo editing and capturing apps that happen to make phone calls. Having access to all my cloud saved files on OneDrive and having Office on the go is just gravy. I get full remote desktop access and Totally Not Siri in June too. So that'll be fun the one time I try it for lolz.

I recently just got an iPhone 5... Before that I was using this:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/IagAAOxy7odR1Ky6/$T2eC16NHJGQFFh5IKHDRBR1Ky6KC+!~~60_35.JPG

I would not wish this phone on my worst enemy. Because of this phone and being use to having it, I rarely respond to texts. I just read them and set the phone down... drives people crazy.

My last phone was very similar, these damn little buttons, I really hated them.

I bought myself the HTC One M8 in graphite day one. I've been thinking of rooting it, but Sense 6 is actually rather lightweight. Though I'm using a custom launcher on top of it regardless.

Such a gorgeous phone. Sometimes I can't resist rubbing the cool, aluminum body on my face :D