Draw Something

JACOBES13

Funky, what's your username so we can set up a match?

It's funkyweed. :p

I'll add the others as well, drawings of tits or other random filth, I get enough of that crap from my "mates" on there lol. Also as jm says, i'm cool with pointing arrows to what you are describing, but try not to actually spell the word out.

I've just been pressured into this by a certain somebody. I've sent a few requests out but if anybody wants my username it's the same as on here :p

Oh and from what I've played so far, I'm utterly useless at drawing the pictures, so good luck in guessing :p

Edited by fletchar2

I've just been pressured into this by a certain somebody. I've sent a few requests out but if anybody wants my username it's the same as on here :p

Oh and from what I've played so far, I'm utterly useless at drawing the pictures, so good luck in guessing :p

Now who would that certain someone be? :think:

I've got 15 games on the go lol

Some reason recently I've had a few games bug (I've played my turn but it doesn't update for the other person) so if anyone has been waiting for me to go for ages now message me and we'll delete the game and redo :p.

It happens to me too, if you exit the game before it stops loading it happens. I'm not sure what your using, but on my iPhone in the top left there's a spinning thing when your on the menu after drawing, don't exit until that's stopped spinning ;)

I really need a stylus to draw :p

I have heard about it but never played it before.

Just look at this guy's drawings though:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8HJo4gU86g&feature=plcp&context=C416b309VDvjVQa1PpcFNYaiLNBNa2pNC70DIms6Dp2r4DGtdmyyo=]Draw Something iPad App Review with Mike Matei - Cinemassacre.com - YouTube[/ame]

:eek: