Rate the trophy difficulty.  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.63

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

I chose 5 as a difficulty rating. The Trophies on the game aren't too bad. As far as secret ones go, I have 3 and I can say that you should get them from just playing the game a few times. The Trial times to get Apple and Watermelon Awards can be a bit difficult at first, but you just need to keep practicing until you get the level down.

• 1 month later...

I didn't find the game difficult at all. I gave it a 3. The most difficult part are the time trials, but after a few attemps, you should get them in no time.

In my first game playthrough on "Hustle mode" I only unlocked 1 trophy. In my second playthrough I got all except the ones for the other game modes.

Depending on skill, you can achieve 100% in 6-10hours.

• 2 months later...

Gave this a 3. The first couple of time trials were difficult to get, but the later levels seemed to provide substantial room for error, enough so that you can fall off a couple times and sometimes still get the watermelon time by a few seconds. They are made even easier by the fact that the tracks are the exact same ones used in Stunt mode, so by the time you're attempting the time trials, you already know some of the tricky spots on a particular course. Fun little game, but not overly difficult.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted 4, but without the Vermin Champion trophy (Watermelon times in Stunt Mode) this game would be a 2.

I disagree with the above poster: there really is no room for error in Stunt Mode levels if you are trying to get Watermelon times. You fall off once and you're done unless you can execute everything else extremely fast without error. A couple of levels offer more challenging shortcut routes which help. Basically, once you memorize the track, just keep restarting the second you make a mistake, especially during the first 3/4ths of the route to give yourself time to carefully navigate some of the trickier/twisting ramps at the end of the last few levels.

I didn't find the game difficult at all. I gave it a 3. The most difficult part are the time trials, but after a few attemps, you should get them in no time.

In my first game playthrough on "Hustle mode" I only unlocked 1 trophy. In my second playthrough I got all except the ones for the other game modes.

Depending on skill, you can achieve 100% in 6-10hours.

me to i agree:cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gave it a 3. Hardest part were gravity missions, which on a 2nd play through weren't really all that either. Watermelon times were surprisingly easy. Watched some YouTube vids for it, but they took some insane shortcuts that I could not reproduce. But after a bit, it was easy to get watermelon times using my own route. Practice is all you really need for this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...